Sales and Discount Codes

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

gvl_guy

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Greenville, SC (via NJ, Philly, ATL & SoFL)
Someone posted in the Discogs Facebook group that Barnes and Noble has 50% off all vinyl right now. I could not confirm that from their website, but they have done such a thing in the past..

The website is, however, showing a sale. Of course, it's not quad, but it's still a good deal if you're looking for "new."

atlantasteve

Someone posted in the Discogs Facebook group that Barnes and Noble has 50% off all vinyl right now. I could not confirm that from their website, but they have done such a thing in the past..

The website is, however, showing a sale. Of course, it's not quad, but it's still a good deal if you're looking for "new."

I believe it is in store only. I went there over the Weekend and it’s pretty picked through.

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
January clearance sale at Presto Classical. Lots of SACDs, mostly Linn and Pentatone (including more recent titles) plus a few Channel Classics. Also a handful of BDAs, including Kempff's Schubert recordings on DG.

Marplot

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Big Big Train on sale at Burning Shed
I am now waiting on ....
Big Big Train
Grand Tour
A Stone's Throw From the Line
Grimspound
The Difference Machine
The Underfall Yard
Wassail EP

Bruce Soord
Bruce Soord

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Just got an email from Cherry Red and they say it's 20% off all their stuff (disclaimer: *This offer does not apply on pre-order / as yet unreleased titles. So NO DICE on the Drastic Plastic!!!)

Code:
CRJAN20
Kap, I'm surely Drastic For The Plastic but no discount .... NO Dice

I feel like an AXE VICTIM!

markshan

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

All clearance vinyl. That represented about 1/4 of the stock in my local store.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter