• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhino, Presidents' Day Sale 15% off $50+ *exclusions?

RHINO PDS 15 PC OFF.jpg

That EVOSOUND STEREO SACD of FOURPLAY is really amazing. Sonically Superb and GREAT CONTENT...Great Price, as well, Over $20 @ ImportCD!

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Fourpla...d=1613010799&s=music&sr=1-1&tag=forumyield-20
51JwZU29LjL.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a good Canadian site to order from? I’m looking for an alternative to Amazon, sort of a Canadian version of Bullmoose or ImportCDS? I’ve had no trouble with those sites, but shipping costs, delays at the border and the occasional duty charge make it a little less desirable. I use them more when Amazon just doesn’t have an item that I’m looking for, and wondered if we had a Canadian equivalent. Thanks! 😎

Does anyone know of a good Canadian site to order from? I’m looking for an alternative to Amazon, sort of a Canadian version of Bullmoose or ImportCDS? I’ve had no trouble with those sites, but shipping costs, delays at the border and the occasional duty charge make it a little less desirable. I use them more when Amazon just doesn’t have an item that I’m looking for, and wondered if we had a Canadian equivalent. Thanks! 😎
sorry but I doubt it....I couldn’t do what I do because of all the RESTRICTIVE duties/taxes etc in Canada, which is one of the reasons I now live in the USA

http://www.musicvaultz.com/
Their prices are good but they may have stock issues

Both

jethro Tull aqualung 40th Ann box with BR $101

and

soundgarden bad motor finger super deluxe $133

currently on sales now at IMPORTCDS.COM

add

Rush A Farewell To Kings 40th suer deluxe $110

ANYONE WITH DISCOUNT CODES?

Last edited:
Back