• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived yesterday. This went missing at first and they have sent me a replacement and told me to keep this for free if it turns up.

So I may have a spare going cheap to anyone here who missed out.
IMG_20200530_112233.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah!!! mine arrived today. I ordered the R.E.M. Automatic for the people last week just in case it would encourage that one to turn up, and it worked :p

49959933432_205ae1f3ae_c.jpg

Unfortunately the box arrived damaged (top right cracked and one of the discs' latches broken) so I'll contact them back, not that there is probably anything they can do.

Bandcamp is once again waiving their fees for labels and artists today--all day until midnight PST. Many labels are simultaneously running sales on their catalogues and/or donating receipts and/or profits to organizations working for racial justice such as the NAACP Legal Defense Fund. Good time to work on clearing out your wishlist.

https://bandcamp.com/

15% Off 15 DSD Albums Featuring Tchaikovsky through June 8, 2020.
Use code TCHAIKOVSKY to get the savings.

TCHAIKOVSKY1.png

15% Off 15 DSD Albums Featuring Music of Tchaikovsky

Native DSD has Tchaikovsky in the Spotlight. To celebrate, we are selling 15 DSD albums featuring the music of Tchaikovsky in DSD Stereo and DSD Multichannel for 15% Off through June 8, 2020. Use offer code TCHAIKOVSKY at the NativeDSD Music store to get the savings.

Each album was selected by NativeDSD Senior Reviewer Bill Dodd. Bill says "Tchaikovsky is the first composer to come to mind when one thinks of Romantic music. His ballets, symphonies, concertos, and other pieces are known and loved around the world. He wears his emotions on his sleeve, musically speaking-- the world as it ought to be. While all of the albums featuring the music of Tchaikovsky on Native DSD are self-recommending these are some that stand out."

Click on the link below to bring up the list of 15 DSD albums on sale.

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/tchaikovsky-in-the-spotlight

Import CDs currently has 10% off all orders. Good through June 19th. Promo code SAVE10
Just a little financial cents to go along with this.
Given the potential uncertainty of businesses and stock market going forward, ultra low inflation, and a US 30 Year Treasury Bond yield at 1.56%... 10% in your pocket is darn good!

Just a little financial cents to go along with this.
Given the potential uncertainty of businesses and stock market going forward, ultra low inflation, and a US 30 Year Treasury Bond yield at 1.56%... 10% in your pocket is darn good!

And if I'm remembering right, because ImportCDs usually has lower prices than their "sister" vendor DeepDiscount to begin with, they only offer this discount around once a year.

20% Off Album of the Week
Now in Multichannel DSD 128 and Multichannel DSD 256

AOTW_homepage_banner14.jpg

Igor Tchetuev’s performance of Beethoven’s Complete Piano Sonatas, Volume 1 is one of the best-selling albums in the Caro Mitis catalog.

This week, we’ve added new higher DSD bit rate editions to the album (Stereo & Multichannel DSD 128 and DSD 256 plus Stereo DSD 512) and celebrated it with a 20% Off Album of the Week sale. Check it out before the sale ends on Friday. Use code AOTW through June 12, 2020, to get the savings on this fine DSD release.

https://www.nativedsd.com/albums/CM0042005-beethoven-complete-piano-sonatas-vol-1

Back