• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A title that's been getting a lot of attention over on the Classical Listening thread is on sale today at 30% off:

Buy Lost Voices of Hagia Sophia in the format you prefer (the CD+BluRay contains all surround formats). When you buy direct from Cappella Romana by the end of today June 30, use the coupon "LOVE" to save 30%. Also applies to all our other titles.​
“This is the Byzantine chant album that aficionados have been waiting for and will be of interest far beyond the true believers. … perhaps the most spectacular recording ever of Byzantine chant, and one of the most remarkable surround sound recordings I have heard.” —Steven Ritter, Audiophile Audition

From Criterion today:
“The sale is here! Starting today, all Criterion Blu-rays and DVDs are 50% off at Barnes & Noble, both online and in stores, through August 2.”

Just in time for this brand new highly touted BD~V release from Criterion

81pWdcSFF3L._SL1500_.jpg

From Criterion today:
“The sale is here! Starting today, all Criterion Blu-rays and DVDs are 50% off at Barnes & Noble, both online and in stores, through August 2.”

Dang it--every time this happens, I wind up not getting to it in time. And then I swear I'm going to start a list of music-related Criterion titles with good, or at least decent, surround soundtracks (like A Hard Day's Night or David Byrne's True Stories), so that I'll be ready next time. But have I ever followed through?

So: I'm not so interested in buying more movies, per se. But if anyone has recommendations for music-related titles, I'm all ears....

A title that's been getting a lot of attention over on the Classical Listening thread is on sale today at 30% off:

Buy Lost Voices of Hagia Sophia in the format you prefer (the CD+BluRay contains all surround formats). When you buy direct from Cappella Romana by the end of today June 30, use the coupon "LOVE" to save 30%. Also applies to all our other titles.​
“This is the Byzantine chant album that aficionados have been waiting for and will be of interest far beyond the true believers. … perhaps the most spectacular recording ever of Byzantine chant, and one of the most remarkable surround sound recordings I have heard.” —Steven Ritter, Audiophile Audition

I missed the sale, but thanks for the heads up on the title.

Last edited:
Back