• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked and it was $29.44 to get both those discs shipped from Importcds and $29.38 from Cherry Red with their coupon. Pretty much the same but thanks for the reminder to always check Importcds first.
I was basing it on Be Bop Deluxe "Axe Victum" box set.....it was about $25 more if ordering 2 sets :D

Last edited:
One day only. Deep Discount is offering Chicago Quadio box for 33% off (that’s $106!) plus a 15% off promo code (use AUTUMN.) I just got that baby for $90. It’s back-ordered so I’m fairly sure it’s the new stock.

Attachments

• E7022B6D-3BDA-4785-8B8F-CEB4EE51F9CE.jpeg
    E7022B6D-3BDA-4785-8B8F-CEB4EE51F9CE.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 141
One day only. Deep Discount is offering Chicago Quadio box for 33% off (that’s $106!) plus a 15% off promo code (use AUTUMN.) I just got that baby for $90. It’s back-ordered so I’m fairly sure it’s the new stock.
@gvl_guy Look above! You were looking for a coupon and one has appeared. That will probably be the lowest you can get the Chicago Quadio set.

Thanks! Ordered. Not a huge fan of Chicago after 1st album, but after experiencing the Doobies quadio, had to get this at such a good price.

Damn......I can't pass at that price. At this rate, if anything else I want comes out this year I'm gonna have to take a second mortgage out. :p

@gvl_guy Look above! You were looking for a coupon and one has appeared. That will probably be the lowest you can get the Chicago Quadio set.
It's on backorder so I guess I missed it. It won't let me buy. ☹

UPDATE: I went to a few different screens and I eventually was able to buy it even though it's on backorder. I'm a very happy camper today. And thank you for your help! 😁:SB

Last edited:

Just what I needed Komrade Clement: MORE DISCS!

But thanks anyway ..... Just added the 4K Alfred Hitchcock Collection, UHD4K of Total Recall, the Chris Squire Fish Out Of Water BD~A, Cecil B. DeMille's uncensored 1932 masterpiece The Sign of the Cross [BD~V] , a new Suzanne Vega RBCD [An Evening of New York Songs & Stories] and Bob James remastered Stereo SACD The Best of Fourplay!

It's on backorder so I guess I missed it. It won't let me buy. ☹

UPDATE: I went to a few different screens and I eventually was able to buy it even though it's on backorder. I'm a very happy camper today. And thank you for your help! 😁:SB
Yes, I ordered mine on back order. Most places like Elusive Disc show it coming back in stock on 9-30. My birthday is 10-15 so I’m happy having it arrive just in time...

Back