• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is interested in Jimmy Pages new book: Anthology.......Amazon UK has a great deal on it....and it comes out before Amazon US....Price from Amazon US is $60 plus shipping and gets released on Oct. 20.....On Amazon UK with VAT removed and such with shipping comes to only $45.50 US and gets released Oct. 13

If anyone is interested in Jimmy Pages new book: Anthology.......Amazon UK has a great deal on it....and it comes out before Amazon US....Price from Amazon US is $60 plus shipping and gets released on Oct. 20.....On Amazon UK with VAT removed and such with shipping comes to only $45.50 US and gets released Oct. 13

A REAL PAGE TURNER, I'm sure!

Thanks for the heads up on this! I've lusted after many of the Genesis books but never felt I could justify the expense. I am among the many who lament the content they release remaining in their hands long after the books are no longer available and/or not making it available at a more affordable price point. I was psyched to see that it appears that much if not all of this one will apparently be available in this new book which actually appears to have a few more pages than the original.

Last edited:
Target.com and Amazon are both doing buy 2 get 1 free right now. Judicial shopping will let you bolster your 4k collection as well as some music.
Amazon has the better deal if you are looking for box sets. You know, Abbey Road, Ram and get Imagine free ... that kind of thing.

Get 3 for the price of 2 at Amazon.com

Nick Mason Sauceful Of Secrets Blu-Ray $19.99 x 2 = $39.98 and get the 3rd one FREE

and

Roger Waters - US & Them Blu-Ray $19.99 x 2 = $39.98 and get the 3rd one FREE

and

John Lennon - Gimmie Some Truth 2CD/1 Blu-Ray $75.43 x 2 = $150.86 and get the 3rd one FREE
also the 4 LP set $99.99 x 2 = $299.98 and the the 3rd one FREE

and

Frank Zappa -
Halloween 81: Live At The Palladium, NYC [6 CD Costume Box Set] $107.99 x 2 = $215.98 get the 3rd one FREE

and

Jaws - 4K Ultra HD - $19.96 x 2 = $39.98 and get the 3rd one FREE

Good X-Mas presents

Last edited:
DEEP DISCOUNT IS NOW OFFERING 15% off ALL ORDERS [coupon code: TREAT] UNTIL THURSDAY OCTOBER 15 at 12 NOON!

Coupon

Normally I would pounce on that, but they announced an Ultimate edition for 2021 in 4k with newly remastered effects (hello, correct Gollum in FOTR) and I think I will just wait for that.

Back