• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any fans of progressive metal, the Vanden Plas box set, The Epic Works 1991-2015, is available on 7digital in 16/44.1 FLAC for $3.99. This is the band's entire catalog, sans the archival live album they released a couple of years ago. This is a ridiculous deal and almost certainly a screw-up, so go get it now if you're interested.

Sign in | High quality music downloads | 7digital United States

from Torsten (aka bArtMan)
Hello friends,

during corona I had more time for music. Now my new album "Crisis" is
available as CD and DVD with 5.1 surround sound. If you purchase the new
album you can get the older albums for a better price with no additional
shipping cost. You can see the offers in my online-shop

bartman-music: Shop

Merry christmas and be healthy
Torsten (alias bArtMan)

Last edited:
For any fans of progressive metal, the Vanden Plas box set, The Epic Works 1991-2015, is available on 7digital in 16/44.1 FLAC for $3.99. This is the band's entire catalog, sans the archival live album they released a couple of years ago. This is a ridiculous deal and almost certainly a screw-up, so go get it now if you're interested.

Sign in | High quality music downloads | 7digital United States
Thanks. Haven't listened to Vanden Plas much in the past but snapped this up @$15AUD to expand my listening. 👍

And like so many people, that 15% discount at Deep Discount has turned into Drastic Plastic and Year Of The Cat for me. Thanks for posting!
(saves $4 plus shipping and a small delta of tax over ImportCDs so while not a major cost savings, every bit helps)

REM Monster 25th Anniversary (With CD, With Blu-ray, Boxed Set, Deluxe Edition)
$40.00, free shipping
https://www.deepdiscount.com/r-e-m-monster-25th-anniversary-expanded-edition/888072111523

Thanks for that tip! This has been sitting in my Amazon "Saved for Later" cart, hovering between $55 and $60, for the past year or so.

(Of course DD would wait until just after their 15% off coupon expired to cut their price on this. Still: one of the few times when the total cost for an item at DD prices out cheaper than at their sister site, ImportCDs. So I won't kvetch too bitterly.)

Two GREAT stereo SACDs on sale at Intervention Records for $20 each:
1609698780594.png

Burrito Deluxe
LINK
White Light LINK

Back