• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cappella Romana is holding a 30th Anniversary 30% CD Sale

Cappella Romana | Cappella Romana

Marking our 30th Anniversary,
you can save 30% off all our discs!

Including our recent release Hymns of Kassianí
and best seller Lost Voices of Hagia Sophia

Enjoy 30% off your order now thru August 31
Use code: 30CRAugust

21857284-6A3E-46B8-B7BE-2CCC29EBCB52.jpeg

Cappella Romana's 30th Anniversary Season 2021-2022

I think that code is for one-time use for new email subscribers or new customers; won't work otherwise.

Ironically, I thought so too.......And if you've been following this thread, Deep Discount and IMPORTCD do not allow their current coupon codes to be applied to PRE~ORDERS, only IN STOCK items.

But it DID work. Covered state/federal taxes!

Ironically, I thought so too.......And if you've been following this thread, Deep Discount and IMPORTCD do not allow their current coupon codes to be applied to PRE~ORDERS, only IN STOCK items.

But it DID work. Covered state/federal taxes!
Dude, you just saved me $39 off the Amazon price. (y)

Highly recommend supporting Intervention Records with there selection of high quality SACD's. They currently are having a Flash Sale ending Monday at midnight.

https://www.interventionrecords.com/
SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT MONDAY!

Click art above to BUY NOW
Use code Labor_SACD at checkout for discount!

thanks Mark. Picked up some Burritos. Bro

NativeDSD 15% OFF All DSD, DXD, FLAC Music Downloads
Use coupon: LABORDEAL
Only Valid Today - Until Midnight

Found a deal on Tears for Fears Songs From the Big Chair box set. Of all places, Walmart.com. $92 plus tax. Free shipping. I'm hoping it's the real deal with Steve Wilson's 5.1 mix.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/154910786
I received this already today! It wasn't supposed to arrive until Sept 13. It's the real deal. And it's amazing!:SB

Back