• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
November 25, 2021 from CDJapan:

1,000JPY OFF Coupon - BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY
singles' day coupon

Special discount applicable for puchases of 10,000JPY or more made between NOV 26-30!

Sort of left field, but Sweetwater is selling the Behringer U-Phono UFO202 USB Audio Interface with Phono Preamp for $10 with free shipping. This is great for digitizing records at 16/48 if so inclined: Behringer U-Phono UFO202 USB Audio Interface with Phono Preamp

My personal impulse is that something like this with good parts and a ground is better than using your PC's audio interface at 24/96, but if you must have 24/96, you won't like it. For my purposes it's a great utility item to have.

DeepDiscount.com

SALE ENDS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3rd

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to get John Luther Adams’ Become Ocean and his Become Desert 6ch releases along with a DVD archive release by prog legends Nektar.
Speaking of Adams, I wrote his label last week about wanting to download his ATMOS titles, but they never responded. Glad I got the 5.1’s though.👍🏻

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to get John Luther Adams’ Become Ocean and his Become Desert 6ch releases along with a DVD archive release by prog legends Nektar.
Speaking of Adams, I wrote his label last week about wanting to download his ATMOS titles, but they never responded. Glad I got the 5.1’s though.👍🏻

That's odd--I've contacted them a couple of times over the past few years (usually about JLA in Atmos!) and they've been fairly prompt to respond. Have you tried initiating contact through their label page or through the "contact / help" feature on one the Bandcamp pages?
https://johnlutheradams.bandcamp.com/album/the-become-trilogy

That's odd--I've contacted them a couple of times over the past few years (usually about JLA in Atmos!) and they've been fairly prompt to respond. Have you tried initiating contact through their label page or through the "contact / help" feature on one the Bandcamp pages?
https://johnlutheradams.bandcamp.com/album/the-become-trilogy
Actually, my interest stemmed from your other thread here about JLA, which prompted my inquiry. 🙂 I emailed [email protected] along with [email protected]. Perhaps they’ll write back eventually…

CDJapan's latest PROMO Offer:

holiday point banner

MAX 10,000 rewards points are offered when the total price of items in each of your order (excl. shipping and handling charges) is 5,000JPY or above!
Thanks for the heads up.🙂 I ordered the recent Japanese Santana III and “Birds of Fire” SACD quad releases, but the site wouldn’t let me input my card. Tried two different browsers. Had to use Paypal and DHL for shipping, which both tack on extra dollars. I got tired of waiting for importcds to carry these. Not sure why they’re not, but glad to get these while they’re still available! I own the AF version of Birds, but it lacks bottom end. After reading the thread here about this new Japanese version, I decided to give it a try.👍🏻

Tired of waiting for Santana III domestically, does any know if that coupon will work with PayPal if I create a CD Japan account?

And while I'm there, any other recommendations?

Tired of waiting for Santana III domestically, does any know if that coupon will work with PayPal if I create a CD Japan account?

And while I'm there, any other recommendations?

yes, the coupon will work with paypal. suggestions ? all kinds of yummy music on their site. spend some time looking and shopping

Back