• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sansui QRX-6500 / JVC 4DD-5 CD4 demodulator

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jberq

QQ Supporter
Downsizing home and need to let go of some things. I am not experienced in online sales and I thought I'd start at QQ. I live in the DFW, TX area so if anyone is in the area and interested we could skip the shipping cost. As the Sansui weighs 50 pounds shipping would be substantial ($60-$75 as best I can gauge). I am the original (1974) and only owner of both units.

I am asking $450 for the QRX-6500 (plus shipping). Everything on it works although I must admit I can not test the phono section as I do not have a turntable. But last I did it worked fine. All inputs, the AM/FM tuner and all
speaker terminals are functional. Case has a few bruises bit not bad for a 45 year-old unit.

For the 4DD-5 I am asking $50 (plus shipping). As above I do not have a turntable so I can not currently test it. But again it worked fine when I did. Includes manual and calibration disc.

IMG_0709_cropped.jpg
IMG_0711_cropped.jpg
IMG_0712_cropped.jpg
IMG_0716_cropped.jpg
IMG_0719_cropped.jpg

Yes that's a good surround from stereo decoder in the QRX receiver. and a good QS decoder too
The front and rear channel headphone sockets enable you to record the quadraphonic output, or just send it to another surround system as a decoder
they are starting to go for good money on ebay too.

Back