SANSUI QSD-1 4 channel QS synthesizer decoder ...up for auction...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All
Here is a SANSUI QSD-1 4 channel QS synthesizer decoder up for auction on ...Jauce Auction site... at the moment it is going for 5000 yen about $37.00 us it looks in mint condition
BBQ...

( check bost )

i-img1200x900-1660979506apxwuw185377.jpg
i-img1200x900-1660979528pl4mwm205057.jpg

Hi. All
Here is a SANSUI QSD-1 4 channel QS synthesizer decoder up for auction on ...Jauce Auction site... at the moment it is going for 5000 yen about $37.00 us it looks in mint condition
Looks like it works on 100 V?
A legacy masterpiece that I used to own. Hard to recommend today as the SM does both QS & SQ in three band. It does have the stereo wrap around that the SM does not. Always nice to see a pristine unit.

Last edited:
I am a little surprised you do not have one in the quad closet somewhere....
No one is more surprised than me...
Actually sold my QSD-1, an IMF Ambisonic decoder, and two Kenwood stereo integrated amps to my boss back in the late 80's. He hooked it all up with some Canton speakers. Sounded pretty good.

To @bigbillquad , it seems you keep your eye on the Jauce auctions quite often. Have you ever purchased anything through that service?

No one is more surprised than me...
Actually sold my QSD-1, an IMF Ambisonic decoder, and two Kenwood stereo integrated amps to my boss back in the late 80's. He hooked it all up with some Canton speakers. Sounded pretty good.

To @bigbillquad , it seems you keep your eye on the Jauce auctions quite often. Have you ever purchased anything through that service?

Hi. Sonik Wiz

Yes, I`m on Jauce Auction site at least 1/2 hour a day every day it`s where I have purchased all my great finds.
I like to pass on to others who might like to have Vintage Quad gear at a better price than eBay.
The only thing now is the postage price can kill the perches like from the US it`s insane but from Japan, it`s a
little better, that is postage to New Zealand.
BBQ...

I couldn't find it, but I'm pretty sure there's a pic of your two integrated amps and the QSD-1 somewhere in these threads...and I want to say Sonik Wiz is in the pic. Am I imaging that?
Gadzooks! What a memory. I nominate you as the official QQ Historian! Yup some where buried in the Show Us Your Gear topic is a pic of my Kenwoodies, QSD-1, Fosgate Tate II and Mandy our Flying Schnauzer. And me...

Back