Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan is just giving options. We all need options.
Just stating facts :) (y)

StatusIn Shipping Process
Order Number
Order DateOct 09, 2020
Payment Method
Shipping MethodDHL
Catalog No.ItemsRelease DateStatusPrice
SICP-10135 SICP-10135
[SACD] Santana / Abraxas SA-CD Multi Hybrid Edition [Limited Edition] [Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP)]
*External Bonus
[External Bonus: a postcard featuring cover artwork]
Availability: Pre-order:Usually ships by the release date
October 28, 2020In Stock4500 yen
Subtotal4500 yen
Shipping2211 yen
Points Redeemed-549 yen
Final Order Total6162 yen
US$ 58.47

Last edited:
It's also a fact that in a lot of countries if you order something from Japan, you get hit with customs and import duties, so it ends up being a lot more than simply the $70 charged at check-out.
Yes that is so true......most countries other than USA charge duty or other taxes but ordering from Bull Moose....wont cut out those charges if you live in Europe or Canada

Yes that is so true......most countries other than USA charge duty or other taxes but ordering from Bull Moose....wont cut out those charges if you live in Europe or Canada
If you live in Norway, Amazon Japan is the best option, since they add the import charges when ordering and don't bill any handling fees. It's still horribly expensive, but that's why I drive a 15 year old car.

FWIW, I have dodged the Norwegian VAT on my previous CDJapan orders using registered air mail. It's a bit of a bingo as the whether it would be hit with VAT and handling charges when coming in via Posten, but so far none of my CDJapan orders have been hit. Nor any of my ImportCDs orders IIRC.

The last CDJapan delivery (Santana S/T) was a bit slow at 3+ weeks, but overall I chose to go with CDJapan and registered air mail for Abraxas too.

For EU residents jpc.de is always a very competive option for Japan imports, for people in Germany even with free shipping for 48.99 Euros. The previous issue ‚Santana‘ was 2 Euros cheaper :cool: , it‘s in stock.

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...-multi-ch-hybrid-editon/hnum/10294468?lang=en
Yes i ordered from them when i saw that they offered it. I had already ordered the first Santana from cdjapan when i saw this option. I was lucky enough to get it without getting caught by the customs but didn´t dare to try an second time. We don´t have many alternatives in Europe for these buyings so this may be how i will buy in the future in case more discs appear

Pleased to see my order from cdjapan status has updated to In Shipping Process.

It's already tomorrow there, so release day comes early.
This time I'll know to expect my mail carrier to deliver it once DHL flies it across the Pacific to within 50 miles of me.
Could be a happy Halloween.

:rocks 🎃 :51QQ🎃:hi

Delighted this is a quad SACD, so no mug will be posting I need to rip the fooking lossy Dolby Digital file to be able to listen to it properly. :eek:
🦇:poop:🦇:crazyqq
[batshit crazy]

This time I'll know to expect my mail carrier to deliver it once DHL flies it across the Pacific to within 50 miles of me.

Delighted this is a quad SACD, so no mug will be posting I need to rip the fooking lossy Dolby Digital file to be able to listen to it properly. :eek:
[batshit

[batshit crazy]

If you check my previous post #188 you can see that the status "IN SHIPPING PROCESS" has been up since at least this past Wednesday.....so I don't think it will ship before Oct. 28 release day.... if it ships earlier GREAT....sorry to burst your bubble Dave:):cool:(y)

Back