Santana - Abraxas Japanese Quad SACD Officially Announced (October 28, 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely not the cheapest price, but amazon.com finally has a price up and preorder availability:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GV9NHN4
:)

Some people have credits from amazon and it might be worth it...I have over $50 in credits due to their new returnless refund policy...wrong product and told me to keep it and I would get a credit on a future product...the item in question was organic soup and it was extremely heavy and expensive to ship back to amazon..

Eureka .... and mine says Wednesday as well ......... And a smidgen over 50 years from original release date

Abraxas is the second studio album by Latin rock band Santana. It was released on September 23, 1970 by Columbia Records and became the band's first album to reach number one in the United States.

Last edited:
Eureka .... and mine says Wednesday as well ......... And a smidgen over 50 years from original release date

Abraxas is the second studio album by Latin rock band Santana. It was released on September 23, 1970 by Columbia Records and became the band's first album to reach number one in the United States.
Mine is in on Wednesday as well:love:

Waybill: Departed Facility in TOKYO - JAPANMonday, October 26, 2020 at 21:20Origin Service Area:TOKYO - TOKYO-TO CHUO KU - JAPANDestination Service AreaEstimated Delivery:Wednesday, October 28, 2020By End of Day
1 Pieces

��
Saturday, October 24, 2020LocationTimePieces
Monday, October 26, 2020LocationTimePieces
4Departed Facility in TOKYO - JAPANTOKYO - JAPAN21:201 Pieces
3Processed at TOKYO - JAPANTOKYO - JAPAN17:131 Pieces
2Customs status updatedTOKYO - JAPAN16:44
1Shipment information receivedTOKYO - JAPAN18:44

Similar to last time I ordered from CDJapan, mine is coming end of the week. What is it about central IL, that adds 2 additional days? Sounds like you all will get yours WEdnesday. (y)

Similar to last time I ordered from CDJapan, mine is coming end of the week. What is it about central IL, that adds 2 additional days? Sounds like you all will get yours WEdnesday. (y)
What is your Zip Code Gene?
I’ve heard some folks out that way have a very special, hard to reach Zip Code (maybe @boondocks approved)... BFE... :bowing:😇

NoCal delivery imminent! :LB
Abraxas.jpg

Now where's that Santana (Third Album)??? :)
Now, Sony...when are we going to get Santana III ?
Hope we get Santana 3 soon.
But yes, I'm with those that want Santana III....it and Caravanserai my faves.

Is there a plan for digital re-releases of Santana's other early quad releases? It is one every 30 days, or is it 50 years +/- from the original release? :unsure: The Santana (III) and Caravanserai albums are on my wish list.

Well everyone can laugh at me, yea I bought from CDjapan too but I chose airmail shipping and it appears to be on hiatus.
I have emailed cdjapan when it will ship and if I change the shipping method.
So I now own a disc that CDJapan is storing for me. I dont want to be charged rent!

Back