HiRez Poll Santana - CARAVANSERAI [SACD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the SACD of Santana - Caravanserai

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
Great Mix. Giving it an 7 for love of the Music (These Two Guys could have taken this easily 100 MPH more) and a Plus 1 for the Japanese 7" Packaging which is soooo cool. 8 total

This is actually my Vote for the McLaughlin. OOps!

I have owned this album in SQ since it was released and bought the Sony SACD (I do not have the previous stereo SACD) last year but have not voted until now. This has always been one of my favoured Santana albums and musically it is great. So, I voted a 9 because I now have Welcome on SACD which is even better overall and I felt the need to leave headroom to vote this latest release as a 10 when the Welcome poll is available. If only we could vote out of 100 šŸ˜€ I could have given Caravanserai 99, just a smidgen behind Welcome!

I have owned this album in SQ since it was released and bought the Sony SACD (I do not have the previous stereo SACD) last year but have not voted until now. This has always been one of my favoured Santana albums and musically it is great. So, I voted a 9 because I now have Welcome on SACD which is even better overall and I felt the need to leave headroom to vote this latest release as a 10 when the Welcome poll is available. If only we could vote out of 100 šŸ˜€ I could have given Caravanserai 99, just a smidgen behind Welcome!
I think, then, that mathematically, you have to round up to 10!

I'm surprised that I haven't voted on this already. I know that this is a favourite for a lot of people here but for me it just rates a bit above "Welcome" which I just rated as a nine. Although I like this better than "Welcome" I can't give a ten because the other Santana's which I much prefer are all tens!

Excellent surround and great sound, so I'm voting a nine.

Back