Santana - III Sony Japan Quad SACD (Release date: November 24th, 2021)

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

J. PUPSTER

💿🐕 Senior Disc Chaser 🎸
QQ Supporter
Man, this might be a great time to get that next Santana (or other) SACD 7 inch release (if my thinking is right on this :unsure:); I just saw a financial report that the Japanese Yen is at a 7 year low compared to the US dollar-see the 5 year chart below, been dropping like a rock in the last year (looks like about a 13% drop from the high)...

JY2USD5YR.JPG

SACD_ripper

Man, this might be a great time to get that next Santana (or other) SACD 7 inch release (if my thinking is right on this :unsure:); I just saw a financial report that the Japanese Yen is at a 7 year low compared to the US dollar-see the 5 year chart below, been dropping like a rock in the last year (looks like about a 13% drop from the high)...

View attachment 77396
They need to speed the releases of Caravanserai and Welcome!

Tribby2001

View attachment 77396

Well yeah. I said this on the previous page.

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter

View attachment 77396

I'm such a cheapskate that I'm still waiting for them to restore the standard (non-DHL) shipping option.