Santana - III Sony Japan Quad SACD (Release date: November 24th, 2021)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. Others have said that DHL will hand it of to USPS. Maybe they are not right. Recall, my tracking says DHL handed mine off to a "third party". Yes, DHL delivers here...all the time.
It’s like that Badfinger song: No One Knows. I’ve had small packages from all three delivery services arrive either directly or get handed over to USPS…and from the same seller.

I guess the answer is “it depends.”

It’s like that Badfinger song: No One Knows. I’ve had small packages from all three delivery services arrive either directly or get handed over to USPS…and from the same seller.

I guess the answer is “it depends.”
The hell of it is, it has always said "Tuesday delivery - Nov 30th". It also said, it will be delivered on the "agreed upon delivery date". WTF does that mean? Agreed upon? I didn't agree to nothing honestly. Again, I openly admit I have little patience for this sort of stuff. They've had my money for quite some time now, so I don't think it's too much to ask for better tracking imformation. Yes, Amazon generally does get it right. I compare everyone else to them. Seems fair to me.

The hell of it is, it has always said "Tuesday delivery - Nov 30th". It also said, it will be delivered on the "agreed upon delivery date". WTF does that mean? Agreed upon? I didn't agree to nothing honestly. Again, I openly admit I have little patience for this sort of stuff. They've had my money for quite some time now, so I don't think it's too much to ask for better tracking imformation. Yes, Amazon generally does get it right. I compare everyone else to them. Seems fair to me.
Just my experiences with both CDJapan and Amazon….I’ve never had any issues with CDJapan (only with DHL) and Amazon I’ve had plenty of issues with over the years (but Amazon always makes up for their FUCK UPS BIG TIME)

Seriously guys the release date for this was 24th November on another continent and knickers are in a twist because it’s not arrived by November 28th, so 4 days later inclusive of a weekend 😲

VERY WISE POSTING, Mr. O! And the album, as sweet as it sounds [and it DOES] is under 40 minutes in duration so it's not like it's going to take up much of your [precious] time.

And a bit of trivia:

The album was also known as Man with an Outstretched Hand, after its album cover image

R.22cf815dd286303026917415015a6626

HOLY BATSH*T ....MINE just arrived ..... hurriedly put it in the player and cannot believe how dynamic it sounds ....... Sounds literally flying all over the room, solid vocals/BASS ....IMO, leaving the two previous Santana QUADS in the dust...well, not quite!

The MoFi Stereo SACD which I recently listened to was but a pale replication of Japan's latest offering. It sounds like you're literally in the studio with the band.

And the packaging which many have already commented on is simply stunning.

SONY JAPAN has once again proved that when they put their nose to the grind ....... QUAD perfection!

Hope you all get your copies soon and share my experience with Santana III ........It's an eyeball popper and certainly an EAR PLEASER!
It’s another great release, but
I do like Santana and Abraxis better though😁
with Santana being my favorite my a mile❤️

Last edited:
That isn't even a DHL connected website or affiliated with DHL. It's just for people to yammer about their experiences or feelings about DHL. 😂

"Complaints Department is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by DHL. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
We are an independent directory of contact information that enables consumers to quickly and efficiently find appropriate contact information and discus their own complaint experiences with other internet users."

Is it in Japanese if so what page? Ask your friend who told you and please get back to us😁

In a manner of speech, MM, the corpse [meaning Santana III] isn't even cold and you're already plotting the impending release of Caravanserai!

My question would be, how many of Santana's core albums will eventually have QUAD SACD releases since I've read a few are either double stereo or sound like upmixes!

In a manner of speech, MM, the corpse [meaning Santana III] isn't even cold and you're already plotting the impending release of Caravanserai!

My question would be, how many of Santana's core albums will eventually have QUAD SACD releases since I've read a few are either double stereo or sound like upmixes!
Speak for yourself good buddy, didn’t you state earlier last week you were hoping to get it by X-Max? I think I replied…. YOU MEAN NEXT YEAR…😂😂😂

Back