Santana - III Sony Japan Quad SACD (Release date: November 24th, 2021)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played III last night and heard details that were just blurs before. Looking forward to a second listen. Unlike others mine was a very timely delivery. Thought it was a different delivery so the box sat here on my side table for a week teasing me as I wondered where it was before I looked at the package and realized THIS IS IT. All I could do was laugh at myself. Someday I plan on waking up.

Meanwhile, a red post van pulled up outside my residence in cold but sunny NW England and delivered a rectangular cardboard box sent AIRMAIL Small Packet from Japan containing

Santana-III.jpg

Last edited:
This is me.....talking to DHL about my missing Santana shipment...

The irony is, as far as I can tell, you really "can't" talk to DHL. I just get the automated bullshit runaround. Never, can I seem to get to an actual person. For the last 3 days, the automated bullshit says "Great News, your package in on Courier and will be delivered no later than 9PM, Today"!! Well, a total of 3, todays have passed...and nothing.

This is me.....talking to DHL about my missing Santana shipment...

I completely understand! At least mine is now moving, but at a snails pace. After staying Santiago Chile for the weekend- they found it, and it moved to Panama City, then took a day to get to Cincinnati hub. It sat there since yesterday at 1PM and flew to Boston at 6:30 this AM...still tracking as having left Cincinnati. When the DHL Rep calls today(they call daily)- I will implore on them to deliver this to me by EOD today...a week late.

Chris

I ordered the first 3 Santana SACD's last Saturday and requested DHL shipping and they are actually out for delivery right now. I can't believe how fast this all happened but I'm feeling extremely grateful. Feel for those that have had shipping issues, hopefully you will be able to enjoy this incredible music very soon!!
This was after one of them seemed to be at a different location and needed one day to get to the shipping point. My hat's off to CD Japan, at least for my order.

Back