"Santana" SACD out in September from Sony Japan (!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... so what is the likely hood of getting the custom charges then... Obviously don’t mind paying the custom charge itself, it’s all the £8 to £12 fee for taking the charge that is the real stinger!

very high i should say, i've been whammed by customs for every CDJapan order over the years 😅

Amazon UK not shipping to the US :cry: And Amazon US doesn't seem to be handling this one.

I've never ordered from cdjapan, don't know how customs are handled from DHL. I'll check Amazon Japan (translated!) and see if they'll ship to US ,

Amazon UK not shipping to the US :cry: And Amazon US doesn't seem to be handling this one.

I've never ordered from cdjapan, don't know how customs are handled from DHL. I'll check Amazon Japan (translated!) and see if they'll ship to US ,
There are no customs duty in the USA.....you should know that....no worries ordering from CDJapan

Fillmore West, San Francisco.
August 27, 1968.

Santana was so taken with Lee Conklin's poster design that they asked the artist to redraw the picture for their first album cover, and the lion and Santana became permanently linked in aficionados' minds.
(From Wolfgangs.com)
1598825324223.jpeg

Really looking forward to this when it goes up for sale at import cd. If they can't get it I will buy from japan, but shipping costs are a concern right now.

Just pre-ordered from import cd. Most of my surround's are bought using amazon rewards, but everything else (like this) I buy import cd. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them and never had a problem. This is one of those quads I've never been able to find in any format. I found a 2nd hand standard pressing once, but when I got it home it had a serious warp. Since japan isn't offering their regular (cheapest ) shipping option, I'm thinking I'd better order asap in case import cd only gets a limited number of these.

Back