"Santana" SACD out in September from Sony Japan (!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As another poster recently remarked: At ImportCD if you sign up for their newsletter they will email you a temporary code for a 10% discount.
I never got a 10% discount sent to me!!! :mad: See that's why I really don't like to deal with them. I only go to them as a last resort or if they have an offer that's STUPID cheap!! For example Soundgardens "Badmotorfinger" SDE for $88 including shipping!!!

I never got a 10% discount sent to me!!! :mad: See that's why I really don't like to deal with them. I only go to them as a last resort or if they have an offer that's STUPID cheap!! For example Soundgardens "Badmotorfinger" SDE for $88 including shipping!!!

I really DO like ImportCD as I believe they do have some of the best prices around domestically and have a great selection of SACDs. And if you check out their PRE~ORDERS they're pretty much on top of new releases.

Sorry you didn't get your 10% discount but then again, how many legit companies ship to the Spacewarp Planet ...... in a galaxy far .... far ..... AWAY?????

Anyone want my importcds 10 percent code i forgot to use it and it is done today.. Nevermind it doesnt seem to work.

• Haha
Reactions: GOS
For the guys who are based in Australia, are you ordering from CDJapan? Just double-checking. I can't seem to find a better option at the moment, and I'd like to place the order by this week. Cheers
Yeah, I did. I've ordered from them before (Lotus, Bitches Brew, Live-Evil), no issues, good packaging. I had some redeeming points (¥144), shipping (cheapest airmail) was ¥1270, a total of ¥5856 (10% GST included in that).

Last edited:
I decided to not take a chance with a "limited" release. This is just one of those legendary albums that deserves this Quad release. I am frugal but not going to regret missing on it.
Just cancelled CDJapan order since I found the best deal on Deepdiscount.com for $48.01 with tax and shipping saving about $8. Less if your state doesn't charge internet tax. Oh, if you use Couponcabin.com you will get an additional 4% cash back at their site. On top of that I used my Discover card since this quarter you get 5% back on Paypal & Restaurant purchases. So basically I got it for $40! I bet they will soon have Abraxas!
Capture.JPG

Well....sorry....for the late update....but for the 3rd week in a row and not suprised at all ......the SACD of Santana "Santana" 7" is ranted at the #1 sales position according to the latest weekly update from CDJapan!!! :SB :love: (y):D

Just wonder if the US distributors will get enough allotment to honor all the orders they receive......that's why I always order my stuff like this from Japan and early on so I definately get my supply.:unsure:

Last edited:
Back