"Santana" SACD out in September from Sony Japan (!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.29.38 am.png

Not sure if it had stated this before but surely this is a good sign?

Well CD Japan's weekly ratings are out and Santana has dropped to #2, number 1 this week is David Gilmore by David Gilmore Blu Spec 2.....Still a good choice even though I've never tried one of those pressings

Speaking of Santana......other then the word "Processing" anyone hear from CD Japan about it actually being shipped as of yet?

Last edited:
Well CD Japan's weekly ratings are out and Santana has dripped to #2, number 1 this is is David Gilmore by David Gilmore Blu Spec 2.....Still a good choice even though I've never tried one of those pressings

Speaking of Santana......other then the word "Processing" anyone hear from CD Japan about it actually being shipped as of yet?
I thought it was supposed to be the 23rd - good gracious!!! that's only 3 more days :dance

I'm basically in the same time zone as Japan, and as of Monday evening (Sept. 21), my order (Sept. 2) is listed as "Payment Finalized" and "In Stock".

For those of you who just CAN"T WAIT for your new 4 Ch to arrive dig this gig from 1970 ..... ENJOY ALL!!

Ahhh that takes me back, to those concert days of Bell Bottoms, Michoacan strong in the air and when everybody still had a full head of hair :smokin

Well CD Japan's weekly ratings are out and Santana has dropped to #2, number 1 this week is David Gilmore by David Gilmore Blu Spec 2.....Still a good choice even though I've never tried one of those pressings

My CDJapan order's (Santana+Headhunters) status is "In shipping process"

Well I ended up purchasing this; Herbie Hancock, and the “phantom” abraxas SACD from the ebay guy; who I’ve dealt with before for before for Live Evil. I know it’ll be a wait compared to you guys; but I liked the “1 stop shopping” aspect of it.

really can’t wait to hear these; between this and the Doobies Quadio Vox; there’s a small silver lining in the 2020 cloud.

Back