"Santana" SACD out in September from Sony Japan (!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon US is still showing Oct 2 for this release. I’m hoping that ImportCDs is the same date and they don’t dilly dally. My concern is that this kind of mail gets put on the back burner because the USPS is buried with absentee ballots. (Oh, I’m such a patriot...more concerned about getting quad discs than a presidential election. :p)

At least you have your priorities right:) and I'm serious...but when you mention dilly dally in a post...now that gets my attention...perhaps the forum expert on these matters should weigh in....the one and only Dillydipper :whistle:

ImportCDs is showing this title as "Back Order" now.
Did any here who Pre-Ordered via ImportCDs get their copy, or at least a shipped notice?

I received my copy via CDJapan, but I am wondering if ImportCDs will also be a reliable "Pre-Order" source for future releases.
I only use them if they have something in stock and it's a deal I can't refuse. Example Soundgardens BADMOTORFINGER Box set for $88 shipped :love:

ImportCDs is showing this title as "Back Order" now.
Did any here who Pre-Ordered via ImportCDs get their copy, or at least a shipped notice?

I received my copy via CDJapan, but I am wondering if ImportCDs will also be a reliable "Pre-Order" source for future releases.
Amazon.com is reporting "temporarily out of stock." Amazon UK says release date is October 16. I have heard nothing about my order from ImportCD's.

I ordered from Importcd on Sept 11. No shipping email yet. While they show out of stock the message also says new inventory coming soon and this is the first day of release for them. I'm sure we will get our copies just later than others.
Im simply buying too many new releases to splurge an extra $20 for shipping to get them sooner.........obviously if importcd fails to deliver this will change.

I ordered from Importcd on Sept 11. No shipping email yet. While they show out of stock the message also says new inventory coming soon and this is the first day of release for them. I'm sure we will get our copies just later than others.
Im simply buying too many new releases to splurge an extra $20 for shipping to get them sooner.........obviously if importcd fails to deliver this will change.

I totally agree that the $20 DHL s/h fee from CDJapan is pretty outrageous and I am a FREQUENT ImportCD customer, but in the last two weeks, CDJapan afforded me an extra 800 bonus points/coupons and coupled with my existing bonus points cut that DHL s/h in half so went ahead and ordered ABRAXAS and a Classical SHM~SACD from them [2800y] so my shipped order via DHL came to $80US.

ImportCD does charge additional s/h charges on all orders + local sales tax [mine is 8 3/4%] and their Japanese discs usually have a 2~4 week lag time behind CDJapan so I said What the Hell?:devilish:

Even though mine got delivered last week, just picked it up today....just opened it and it looks so PRETTY I'm afraid to open it....LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Santana - Santana - 7In Japanese Sleve Front with Post Card.jpg

Santana - Santana - 7In Japanese Sleve Back with Post Card.jpg

Gee....now what to listen to this afternoon :unsure:

Back