Santana's "Caravanserai" on Hybrid Multichannel SACD in 7" Mini-LP Packaging!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's happening, folks, and perhaps sooner than expected! November 30th release date:

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SICP-10142
Japanese original release. Santana's "Caravanserai" becomes available as SA-CD Multi Hybrid edition for the first time in the world. [SA-CD 4ch] Features the latest remastering from the original master of the Quadraphonic LP. [SA-CD 2ch/CD] Features the latest remastering from the SACD stereo hi-res master. 7-inch mini LP faithfully replicates the artwork of the Japanese Quadraphonic LP, including the ad poster and the Japanese edition single jacket.

Great news!
SICP-10142_ADD.jpg

Great, then "Borboletta" should be next. I pre-ordered and added Santana/Miles "Live" as well. I already have the DV version of "Live" but those mini LP's are so cool! It gave me a chance to use up my my CDJapan points!

Too bad that the economy shipping has been suspended, shipping is rather pricey! At least two can be shipped for the price of one.

Hot dam!! Finally, arguably the best or one of the best Santana quads. I love this album on SQ and to have it as discrete will be sublime. I can hear those crickets swirling around my head already :)

Ordered just now, Fedex Priority with tracking. Coming from Japan to US, for me tracking is a must!!

This will be a great T-giving "gift" to myself. Borboletta will also be great.

Back