HiRez Poll Scaggs, Boz - DIG [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Boz Scaggs - DIG

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
^King of El Paso..Vanishing Point..ranks just a very very SLIGHT hair under :spot You're Not :spot

THAT one gets me off the couch !

"Miss Riddle", "Vanishing Point" and "Thanks To You" are my faves. Stunning album, done justice by yet another superlative Scheiner surround mix.

I like the "old vinyl" sound on Sarah...:eek:

My faves:
Sarah (It's my song for my daughter Sarah)
Thanks To You
I Just Go
Vanishing Point
King of El Paso

On a related tangent.. I know its quite different to "Dig" musically and very much an album of its time but I'd dearly love Boz's "Silk Degrees" in surround.. failing that just a great remaster, a Stereo SACD or something, it'd be nice to hear it sounding best as poss at last.

On a related tangent.. I know its quite different to "Dig" musically and very much an album of its time but I'd dearly love Boz's "Silk Degrees" in surround.. failing that just a great remaster, a Stereo SACD or something, it'd be nice to hear it sounding best as poss at last.

I'd love to have Silk Degrees in surround; I'd settle for just a good hi rez stereo version. That was his highest charting album.

as far as we know there's a 5.1 of FM's "Sara" in the can, all ready and waiting...

How about letting Elliot do The Dance again; this time on blu ray. It will probably never happen but I had given up on THE BIG CHILL too and it's coming to blu soon. Talk about some songs; if Criterion does anything close to the Beatles music I will be over the moon with THE BIG CHILL.

How about letting Elliot do The Dance again; this time on blu ray. It will probably never happen but I had given up on THE BIG CHILL too and it's coming to blu soon. Talk about some songs; if Criterion does anything close to the Beatles music I will be over the moon with THE BIG CHILL.

you're already pretty close..hehe

oops..we forget..this is a POLL thread...

Nice idea, though wouldn't it have to be like one of those Eagle Vision SD Blu-ray's with upscaled video and Hi-Res audio.?

Back