HiRez Poll Scaggs, Boz - DIG [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Boz Scaggs - DIG

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Bad Mix, Bad Sound, Bad Content

• Total voters
My disc finally arrived today. I had to pay customs charges. ( Expected. ) but worth it...

All i can say is, it's a 10, 10, 10 for me ! I already loved the CD & kept thinking, "Why is everyone saying, "Get on the Natch".....of course now i know why ! :D It's actually a great track, perhaps a little out of place, but shows Boz Scagg's versatility. Fast become one of my favourite artists....i REALLY "DIG" HIM !!! :cool:.......( Sorry !! ;) )

This album it’s like take a dive in a wonderful giant breast.... it’s pure glory, specially the track “thanks to you“ perhaps it’s one of the widest tracks used for demo profesional speakers; you can hear it for Shure in every single presentation, when I released that a 5.1 version exists, I start a hunting in ebay and got it for jus $39 in 2020....
now it’s in my top 10 definitely

I'm a huge Boz fan; I've seen him many times in concert, all the way back to the earlier 70's. This is one of my favorite surround discs to listen to, wonderful full bass and of course Scheiner mix. I prefer his earlier music on: "MY TIME & BOZ SCAGGS AND BAND", but doubt we'll ever have those in surround. :cry: Boz has said the Dig album was when he felt he had total command of his vocal abilities for the first time. Fooled me! Absolute must have "10" surround album, IMNSHO.
I start my demos with “thanks to you” ....... no falla ;)

gee who gave this a 4.. i played this cd soo many times lol.
It always seems to be these obscure members who rarely post at all who leave these ridiculously low ratings on very much liked discs. How do they come in and mark those low grades and walk away without commenting on why? How do they get away with it. I mean if they hate the disc for some reason or another, then why not state it, be upfront? Maybe this member did state why and I failed to read it. But I do see these horrible ratings, and it's just about always by a non-contributing member.

Last edited:
What - about 1972? Boz was all over the airwaves with Lowdown. That was the first time I was aware of him.
I don't think he's a guitar wiz or such, but the man's music just hits me....mellow and cool. Much love for his music.
I have some more recent stereo from him I've yet to listen to. Well not new but I have the "A Fool to Care (2015)" & "Out Of The Blues (2018)" hi rez downloads.
Got to get them on soon.

Just found a kind of beat up copy for a somewhat affordable price. A guy at an audio store put the stereo version of this on to demo a pair of 20k speakers and it blew me away.
This is a wonderful sounding disk with a very chill vibe. Love it, gave it a 10. Find a copy!

Back