• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEALED DVD-AUDIO SALE (4-12-2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Hey Y'all,

I have been 'decluttering', as some of you may know, and I've gotten to the stuff I've had stashed away for a few years. These are ALL SEALED DVD-Audio discs, all purchased by me at retail. I did not notice any cut-out markings, and on the discs that appear frequently as cut-outs, I have called them out as not being cut-out.

I went through Discogs and based my pricing on their scale towards the upper end as these discs are sealed and obviously new. If you are horrified about a price, just ignore it. I am not selling these so they can be resold. I would hope that the buyers get these because they want them

I will ship to anywhere, so not just US addresses. However, for all shipping, I will give you the price once I pack up your discs and figure out what the shipping will be. I am not in this to make money off of the shipping, so you'll have to trust me that I am adding the actual shipping cost to your order and not fudging it. Orders out of the US will obviously be more expensive, so keep that in mind. Everything will be packed well, you can be sure. Payment by PayPal.

In time I will have an sealed SACD list as well, but first things first. IT took me long enough to get this far! :)

If you are interested, please note your intent IN THE THREAD and not in a PM. This way there can be no question about who was first should there be more than one member interested in a particular disc.

[(SJC) = Super Jewel Case]

Thanks!

:-jon

Last edited:
Hey Y'all,

I have been 'decluttering', as some of you may know, and I've gotten to the stuff I've had stashed away for a few years. These are ALL SEALED DVD-Audio discs, all purchased by me at retail. I did not notice any cut-out markings, and on the discs that appear frequently as cut-outs, I have called them out as not being cut-out.

I went through Discogs and based my pricing on their scale towards the upper end as these discs are sealed and obviously new. If you are horrified about a price, just ignore it. I am not selling these so they can be resold. I would hope that the buyers get these because they want them

I will ship to anywhere, so not just US addresses. However, for all shipping, I will give you the price once I pack up your discs and figure out what the shipping will be. I am not in this to make money off of the shipping, so you'll have to trust me that I am adding the actual shipping cost to your order and not fudging it. Orders out of the US will obviously be more expensive, so keep that in mind. Everything will be packed well, you can be sure. Payment by PayPal.

In time I will have an sealed SACD list as well, but first things first. IT took me long enough to get this far! :)

If you are interested, please note your intent IN THE THREAD and not in a PM. This way there can be no question about who was first should there be more than one member interested in a particular disc.

Thanks!

ArtistTitle
Al GreenGreatest Hits$ 75.00
Alanis MorissetteUnder Rug Swept$ 30.00
Alice CooperWelcome to my Nightmare$ 50.00
Alicia KeysSongs in A Minor$ 45.00
AmericaHomecoming$ 55.00
Barenaked LadiesMaroon$ 20.00
Barenaked LadiesEverything to Everyone (CD+DVD)(Not Cutout)$ 10.00
BeckGuero (CD+DVD) White Book Case)$ 20.00
Bonnie RaittNick of Time$ 95.00
Britney SpearsIn the Zone (SJC)$ 85.00
Buena Vista Social ClubS/T (Large Case with Book)$ 50.00
ChicagoSeconds Album$ 50.00
ChicagoV$ 45.00
David CrosbyIICORMN (CD+DVD) (Not Cutout)$ 50.00
Deep PurpleMachine Head (SJC)$ 50.00
Deep PurpleMachine Head (Original Issue Small JC)$ 55.00
Diana KrallThe Look of Love$ 30.00
Donald FagenKamakiriad$ 75.00
Donald FagenThe Nightfly$ 65.00
Donald FagenMorph the Cat (CD+DVD)$ 40.00
DoorsPerception (Keyhole Big Box)$ 165.00
DoorsLA Woman (SJC)$ 50.00
Eric JohnsonAh Via Musicom$ 75.00
Faith HillCry$ 20.00
Firesign TheaterBoom Dot Bust (Original Issue Small JC)$ 20.00
Flaming LipsSoft Bulletin (CD+DVD)$ 30.00
Fleetwood MacRumours$ 65.00
Foreigner4$ 75.00
Graham NashSongs for Beginners (CD+DVD)$ 30.00
Graham NashSongs for Survivors$ 20.00
Grateful DeadAmerican Beauty (SJC)$ 50.00
Jackson BrowneRunning on Empty (CD+DVD) (No Cutout)$ 40.00
Linda RonstadtWhats' New$ 30.00
Luther VandrossDance with my Father$ 30.00
Lynyrd SkyyrdSouthern Surroundings (Walmart)$ 25.00
MetallicaBlack Album$ 85.00
Missy ElliottMiss E … So addictive$ 10.00
Natalie MerchantTigerlily$ 40.00
Neil YoungHarvest$ 75.00
Neil YoungReactor (Stereo)$ 30.00
Neil YoungHawks and Doves$ 30.00
olu daraNeighborhoods$ 20.00
OutcastStankonia$ 45.00
Porcupine TreeStupid Dream (CD+DVD)$ 30.00
Randy NewmanLittle Criminals$ 50.00
REMBest of (CD_DVD)$ 30.00
REMAutomatic for the People (SJC)$ 30.00
REMAutomatic for the People (CD+DVD)$ 30.00
REMReveal (SJC)$ 35.00
Rod StewartIt Had to Be You$ 30.00
Ryan AdamsRock aN Roll$ 30.00
SantanaSupernatural$ 75.00
SealSeal (CD+DVD Jewel Box Size) 48791-2$ 75.00
SealSeal (CD+DVD Jewel Box Size) 48784-3$ 75.00
SealBest of (3 Disc Jewel Box Size)$ 75.00
SealSeal IV (CD+DVD Jewel Box Size)$ 75.00
Simple MindsNew Gold Dream$ 55.00
Staind14 Shades of Grey$ 20.00
Steely DanEverything Must Go$ 75.00
Steely DanGaucho$ 75.00
Steely DanTwo against Nature$ 45.00
Talking HeadsRemain in Light (UK CD+DVD)$ 30.00
Talking Heads77 (UK CD+DVD)$ 20.00
The BandThe Last Waltz$ 30.00
The Coorsin blue$ 20.00
The Crystal MethodLegion of Boom$ 30.00
Todd RundgrenLiars$ 25.00
Trey AnastasioTrey Anastasio$ 20.00
YesFragile (WB/Rhino)(SJC)$ 55.00

Hey Jon,

You caught me at a dangerous moment--with a little extra spending money.

I'm interested in:
  • Flaming Lips, Soft Bulletin
  • Graham Nash, Songs for Beginners
  • Missy Elliott
  • OutKast
  • Randy Newman, Little Criminals
As a Chicago fan I should jump on those two discs, too, but I donno...

(Congrats on the declutter, by the way, or as a friend of mine calls it, the "Swedish Death Clean." I'll be just a few years behind you....)

Hey Y'all,

Thanks!

Dear Jon, I am interested in the Luther Vandross, shipped to Hong Kong, please. Paypal is good for me. Thanks, John

Hi. I assume the Lynyrd Skynrd Southern Surroundings is the 3 disc version. If so I'll take that. The America Homecoming...on the back does this have DTS logo at top or just the Dolby Digital 5.1 option? Will take that depending on your reponse. Thanks!

Hey everyone - I just got back. No problem on the Eric Johnson - it is a wacky mix.

I will pack and weigh the stuff. If you don't want to PayPal, old fashioned checks are fine. I'm old and I know what to do with those! :)

I'll be back in a few hours and get everything squared away. Whatever is left goes on eBay. Thanks

Hello - shipping to USA, media mail flat rate is fine, PayPal is perfect.

I would like:
Barenaked Ladies - Everything to Everyone (CD+DVD)(Not Cutout)
olu dara - Neighborhoods

If either of these become available, I would like them too:
Graham Nash - Songs for Survivors
Trey Anastasio - Trey Anastasio

Thanks - Wesley Derbyshire

Will take the following if still available

1. Buena Vista Social Club
2. REM - Best of (CD+DVD)
3. Seal - Best of (3 Disc)
4. Steely Dan - Two Against Nature

Shipping to India

Back