• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEALED SACD SALE (5-28-2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Hey Y'all,

I have been 'decluttering', as some of you may know, and I've gotten to the stuff I've had stashed away for a few years. These are ALL SEALED SACD discs, all purchased by me at retail. This list includes mono and stereo only SACDs as well as 5.1 discs, so check the grid to be sure you are seeing the proper channels. I have included pressing numbers as well.

I went through Discogs and based my pricing on their scale towards the upper end as these discs are sealed and obviously new. If you are horrified about a price, just ignore it. I am not selling these so they can be resold. I would hope that the buyers get these because they want them. After a few days I will pull the thread and list the discs on eBay.

I will ship to anywhere, so not just US addresses. However, for all shipping, I will give you the price once I pack up your discs and figure out what the shipping will be. I am not in this to make money off of the shipping, so you'll have to trust me that I am adding the actual shipping cost to your order and not fudging it. Orders out of the US will obviously be more expensive, so keep that in mind. Everything will be packed well, you can be sure. Payment by PayPal.

When I did the DVD-A list, the average postage out of the US was around $30!! So if you are living outside the US, please take that into consideration.

If you are interested, please note your intent IN THE THREAD and not in a PM. This way there can be no question about who was first should there be more than one member interested in a particular disc.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take:

16Clapton, Eric461 Ocean Blvd5.1PolydorB0003638-36SACD$ 30.00

20Derek and the DominosLayla5.1PolydorB0003640-36SACD$ 30.00

24GenesisWind and Wuthering5.1Virgin0946 385951 2 0SACD/DVD$ 25.00

Hey Jon aren't the two AP Beach Boys discs the ones with an incorrect or fake 4 channel decode layer according
to Stephen Desper in his posting storm back than?
Maybe they were deleted from a later repressing?

I will take the Honky Chateau, Captain Fantasic and Question of Balance.

Hey Jon aren't the two AP Beach Boys discs the ones with an incorrect or fake 4 channel decode layer according
to Stephen Desper in his posting storm back than?
Maybe they were deleted from a later repressing?

Yes. These are the original releases with the wacky decode layer. I am not sure if they ever fixed or removed them. I don't think these were made in large quantities and/or warranted a repress. Definitely curios.

I'll buy
15Charles, RayRay Sings Basie Swings5.1TelarcSACD 63679SACD$ 30.00
22FourplayEnergy5.1Heads UpHUSA 9146SACD$ 20.00
23Gaye, MarvinMidnight Love5.1ColumbiaCS 86398SACD$ 70.00
Thanks

I have that Marvin Gaye 5.1 SACD Sony
on track one on the James Gadson Drums break
stand up in the middle of your 5.1 set up.
Towards the ending

So Great to hear the Big handclap appear in the rear.

Hi, Jon! I'm interested in the following:
  • #17 Costello, Elvis - North
  • #28 John, Elton - Capt. Fantastic
  • #40 Spyro Gyra - In Modern Times
  • #44 Taylor, James - Dad Loves His Work
  • #45 Taylor, James - Flag

I'll take Sunflower and Surf's Up!

2Beach BoysSurf's Up2Analog ProductionsCAPP 070 SASACD$ 35.00
3Beach BoysSunflower2Analog ProductionsCAPP 069 SASACD$ 30.00

Back