Select your "Must Have" Namlook dts CDs (Thread 2 of 4)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Select the Namlook dts CDs that you think are the "Must Haves" of the collection (2 of 4)

• Total voters

Clement

Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
QQ Supporter
My QQ comrade @Simon A (aka Toast of Namlook) recently turned me on to the work of Peter Kuhlmann, know in these parts as Pete Namlook. Taking my cue from this thread, I decided to compile an official poll with viewable results that listed all of the released titles. Since Namlook is no longer with us, this will be our go-to spot for future eBay searchers to find the most desirable titles.

You can vote for as many titles as you like. You will NOT be able to change your vote on this one, so think carefully, although you probably already know. Remember, there is no limit to how many you can vote for.

I took the titles from this discogs link. I count thirty-nine (39) distinct titles. Please let me know if any additional titles should be added. We're up to 40!

NOTE: I am only able to add ten (10) titles per thread. This is the second of four threads! #1 #3 #4

Last edited:
My QQ comrade @Simon A (aka Toast of Namlook) recently turned me on to the work of Peter Kuhlmann, know in these parts as Pete Namlook. Taking my cue from this thread, I decided to compile an official poll with viewable results that listed all of the released titles. Since Namlook is no longer with us, this will be our go-to spot for future eBay searchers to find the most desirable titles.

You can vote for as many titles as you like. You will NOT be able to change your vote on this one, so think carefully, although you probably already know. Remember, there is no limit to how many you can vote for.

I took the titles from this discogs link. I count thirty-nine (39) distinct titles. Please let me know if any additional titles should be added.

NOTE: I am only able to add ten (10) titles per thread. This is the second of four threads!

While I'm waiting for clarification on how to include 39 titles on the poll, let me type in the other titles:

PK 08/194: Namlook - Namlook XXIV - Pearl III
PK 08/195: Move D • Namlook - Move D • Namlook XXI • Stranger I
PK 08/196: Move D / Namlook - Move D • Namlook XXII: Stranger II
PK 08/197: Move D / Namlook - Move D • Namlook XXIII: Stranger III
PK 08/198: Namlook - Namlook XXVI • Pearl IV
PK 08/199: Pete Namlook + Material Object - Elektronik
PK 08/200: Namlook - Namlook XXVII - Music For Urban Meditation IV
PK 08/201: Pete Namlook, Material Object - Elektronik II
PKPWPS 7: Pete Namlook & Various - The Ambient Gardener · Spring
PKPWPS 8: Pete Namlook & Various - The Ambient Gardener · Summer
PKPWPS 9: Pete Namlook & Various - The Ambient Gardener · Autumn
PKPWPS 10: Pete Namlook & Various - The Ambient Gardener · Winter
PW 50: 2350 Broadway - 2350 Broadway 4
PW 51: Outland - Outland 5
PW 52: Namlook • Montanà - Labyrinth
PW 53: Namlook • Montanà - Labyrinth 2
PW 55: Namlook • Montanà - Labyrinth 3
PW 56: Namlook • Montanà - Labyrinth 4
PW 57: Namlook • Montanà - Labyrinth 5

WHAT, NO PETER NAMLOOK'S GREATEST HITS, Clem???????

I love every single Namlook 5.0 dts CD release which is why I have voted for every one of them. I will add a few listening notes. Every album can be sampled on iTunes.

Move D · Namlook XX: Taygete
Move D · Namlook XIX: Dawning Of A New Decade

More spacey sounds from Move D and Pete Namlook with these two titles that I love playing back to back. They contain slowed down dialogue from a bunch of old Sci-Fi films and much of it is taken from episodes of Gerry Anderson's classic TV Series Space 1999 and U.F.O.

Last edited:
Back