Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To Mike, who's been bitching about Rhino shipping in every forum on the internet, chill. Check this out:

Rhono.jpg

Jon, check the dates on those posts as long as you're following me around. I said what I had to say and I moved on. I suggest you do the same.

I am glad you moved on, but your cautionary posts here, and SHF and at the BluRay forum caused some members to bypass the discount code at the Rhino site and purchase the set for full list at the Doobies site because of the problems you had with the shipping on your James Taylor box, and your posting that there "was a whole thread at SHF" about Rhino shipping problems scared some of those interested.

I posted back then that I had no problems with my JT box and that was that. Here I am merely stating that the items in question have in fact been shipped, which is all Rhino is required to do in my book. What happens in the vast black hole of UPS/USPS is beyond their scope.

So yes, I will move on. And I hope your box gets there fast, and that you LOVE it, because I am sure that you will!

Peace & Love, Peace & Love!

I got my notice too. Just hope it doesn't sit in customs for weeks like my last Japanese parcel. I eagerly await this title. It is nice to have something to get excited about as RSD was a bust in Ottawa. The 4 titles I wanted only seem to be in the US.

Back