Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered and it was FAST...and the coupon code still worked...in case you don't want to hunt for the code....YR2TFVAUWJTG AND THE SITE

WOW....$58.95 with the code....what a steal...this might have taken a long time...but well worth the wait...I hope Rhino sells a TON of these..
Thanks for the link and code. I'm not a big Doobie Brothers fan but at this price it is worth buying.

Thanks for the link and code. I'm not a big Doobie Brothers fan but at this price it is worth buying.
Would love to know your impressions of these albums @hirez once you hear them in Hi-Res. surround, it totally took me by surprise as to how I felt about the music hearing it in Quad (in a good way of course!)

Hey y'all, it figures that the minute this thing is announced and I post in this thread, a Tropical Storm comes by and obliterates my state! I am now sitting in a parking lot with my laptop connected to my phone to post this. At home I have no power, no phone, no water, etc. It sucks.

When I get back connected I have some great stuff to add to this thread but until then, just order the damn thing!

To everyone else without power, good luck, and we'll be talking soon.

What a nightmare.

Hey y'all, it figures that the minute this thing is announced and I post in this thread, a Tropical Storm comes by and obliterates my state! I am now sitting in a parking lot with my laptop connected to my phone to post this. At home I have no power, no phone, no water, etc. It sucks.

When I get back connected I have some great stuff to add to this thread but until then, just order the damn thing!

What a nightmare.

Sorry to hear that Jon....hang in there

Glad this is working out for everyone I guess a day later makes the difference.
I had a heck of a time making their website work. Tried on the phone then moved to a laptop. Gave me a coupon code but would not let me check out as a member than kept giving me error messages about my address. Finally was able to check out as a guest.
Guess I got a little gored by the Rhino.

What a nightmare.
Hopefully no trees hit your house. I’m 2 towns over from you (Vernon) and we also lost power but thankfully just got it back. So hang tight, Eversource is on its way!

What a nightmare.
Now I feel lucky. Two inches of rain and some local minor wind damage, but no power loss. But aside from that, I just ordered my Labor Day present. $58.27 out the door with the code. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't imagine this set going for much less than that at Amazon, Import CD, etc.

Back