Sept 4, 2020 - Official release date for Doobie Brothers Quadio at $59.98 List

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything note worthy said, like hopefully more Doobies mixed into surround?
I listened, unless I missed it....nothing. There was some chatter before Tom was on, about some upcoming Rhino sets.....seemingly none with surround. Like, Led Zeppelin III.

Last edited:
I listened, unless I missed it....nothing. There was some chatter before Tom was on, about some upcoming Rhino sets.....seemingly none with surround. Like, Led Zeppelin III.
How did you come up with Zep III? Is it something your wishing for or do you know something we all don't know about? LMAO!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes but isn’t it about $60 once tax and shipping is totaled up? Rhino got it shipped out the door incl tax and shipping for $60.
It was more like $50. I waited because I'm not a huge Doobies fan and figured I'd wait for sales.

I don't like the comment about getting ripped though. That's how things usually work - if you buy something directly at release day you'll pay list price, if you wait (and implicitly wager it won't sell out right away) you'll probably get it for a bit less.

Remember, we got it early buying from Rhino. It was a rhino and band website exclusive prior to actual release. Waiting is always an option .. as is the risk of missing out.

Back