Shhh! - Secret super speaker!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started saving for the desktops....but maybe it should be for the Mini Pre Amp...or might just get one of those Aussie Ball Bags for the....scrotum...hmmm.

Keep it all coming Involve!
Just to be clear, those Kangaroo Scrotum Pouches are not an Involve product; besides, I'd bet they'd be way too small for any of the Involve balls.

These look great!

Any thoughts on doing something in the Atmos space? Something smaller would be an easy ceiling and/or wall mount. Hopefully you could still get decent bass response?

Iā€™m in the market now for a couple of rears that can be wall mounted, low profile. I have a sliding in-wall door that means I canā€™t use typical in-walls.

Also I think a non/amped version of ES speakers (without the additional amp cost) may help sell more. I already have decent amps for all my current speakers (500W @ 8ohm class D for my main 5 - all B&W 800 series and Iā€™ll never swap those out).

Iā€™d definitely be interested in smaller wall mounted though for another room!

Garry

And will your speakers be available in Genuine Kangaroo skin with little pouches to hold remotes?

R.6ef9607eb4355dbc000ac76d6ddbda8c
will there be a Thylacine skin option for Tasmanian customers.....

These look great!

Any thoughts on doing something in the Atmos space? Something smaller would be an easy ceiling and/or wall mount. Hopefully you could still get decent bass response?

Iā€™m in the market now for a couple of rears that can be wall mounted, low profile. I have a sliding in-wall door that means I canā€™t use typical in-walls.

Also I think a non/amped version of ES speakers (without the additional amp cost) may help sell more. I already have decent amps for all my current speakers (500W @ 8ohm class D for my main 5 - all B&W 800 series and Iā€™ll never swap those out).

Iā€™d definitely be interested in smaller wall mounted though for another room!

Garry
There you go, spoiled my day saying the ATMOS word! I will eventually forgive you.

I think the below may well be OK for your needs, powered from your own amp, I lied about the release date, component supply -particularly wood has been terrible. They are around 400 mm tall, we will have wall mount kits available:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-on-electrostatic-speaker-teaser.30891/page-2
1663680233342.png

There you go, spoiled my day saying the ATMOS word! I will eventually forgive you.

I think the below may well be OK for your needs, powered from your own amp, I lied about the release date, component supply -particularly wood has been terrible. They are around 400 mm tall, we will have wall mount kits available:

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...-on-electrostatic-speaker-teaser.30891/page-2
View attachment 83723

Thanks Chucky. Iā€™m interested to know more. Please add me to your contacts list and PM me when you have the wall mounting kits.

These would replace my current rears in my 7.1.4 room.

I may also add a pair to create ā€˜sidesā€™ in another room that currently 5.1 only and use the current rears (in-ceiling) as tops to make a 5.1.2 system (the AVR there is Atmos 7 channel). Mind you my wife will freak when I tell her Iā€™m moving the in-ceilings - messy gyprock ceiling work, the dust travels to every surface in every room!)

So I would need 4 of the big ones (FL, FR, SL, SR) and 9 of the little ones (CL, CR, SBL, SBR, FHL, FHR, RHL, RHR, VOG.) That ought to set me back a bit of coin.
Yes but i would suggest ditching most of those useless speakers and go to 4 of our soon to be released 4 feet high Y speakers with the Y amp. Thats what i will upgrade my lower lounge to shortly....... And people dont care where they sit!

Back