Shipping Issues with Doobies Quadio Set??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine in the mail today. I wanna cram the postie in a too small space like he/she did to my Doobies box. Thankfully it was packed in cardboard and a plastic bag. USPS still says in transit from Vancouver airport. Canuck Post still don't recognise the number. WTF. Who delivered it in Canada??? Will try to play through and vote this weekend.

I placed my order for the The Doobie Brothers Quadio set after reading the enthusiastic reviews on this site. Was pleased it was in stock and received an e-mail on 9/19/2020 saying the order had shipped via UPS 3 Day Select and was provided a tracking number and link to the UPS tracking site. Great! BUT every time I check the tracking site, it says the number I have is not in their system and they have no information on it. Wrote to Rhino and they responded UPS is delayed and to keep checking which I have and it still does not register as a UPS valid tracking number! Anybody else run into anything like this?? I am anxious to get and listen to these discs and it is already 9/27 - - so much for 3 Day Select!
That tracking number they gave you is for the USPS. Rhino sends it by UPS mail innovations who then deliver it to the P.O. Then the P.O. delivers it to you. I ordered mine on Aug. 4th and it wasn't shipped until Aug. 31st. It was finally delivered on Sept. 16th.

I'm still waiting for mine as I had to put in a second order as my first somehow got lost in the shuffle. Was shipped out last week and it specified 3 day shipping. Yeah, RIGHT. But can't really quibble as the price was right!

I placed my order for the The Doobie Brothers Quadio set after reading the enthusiastic reviews on this site. Was pleased it was in stock and received an e-mail on 9/19/2020 saying the order had shipped via UPS 3 Day Select and was provided a tracking number and link to the UPS tracking site. Great! BUT every time I check the tracking site, it says the number I have is not in their system and they have no information on it. Wrote to Rhino and they responded UPS is delayed and to keep checking which I have and it still does not register as a UPS valid tracking number! Anybody else run into anything like this?? I am anxious to get and listen to these discs and it is already 9/27 - - so much for 3 Day Select!
Just wanted to provide a quick update - - the package finally arrived - YESTERDAY! So here is the complete timeline - - ordered on the Rhino web site on 9/16/2020 - - received the notice that the package had been shipped on 9/19/2020 and the UPS tracking number was issued and provided. 10/3/2020 the package arrived. Interestingly, the UPS tracking site never did provide any information. There was in fact a UPS tracking number on the package but the package was delivered by USPS as predicted by one of the responders to my original post. I have barely begun to scratch the surface of all the content in this great Quadio package. So go ahead and order from them before it's too late - - just be prepared to wait - - - but it's worth the wait.

Back