Shipping Issues with Doobies Quadio Set??

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRWSurround

I placed my order for the The Doobie Brothers Quadio set after reading the enthusiastic reviews on this site. Was pleased it was in stock and received an e-mail on 9/19/2020 saying the order had shipped via UPS 3 Day Select and was provided a tracking number and link to the UPS tracking site. Great! BUT every time I check the tracking site, it says the number I have is not in their system and they have no information on it. Wrote to Rhino and they responded UPS is delayed and to keep checking which I have and it still does not register as a UPS valid tracking number! Anybody else run into anything like this?? I am anxious to get and listen to these discs and it is already 9/27 - - so much for 3 Day Select!

I placed my order for the The Doobie Brothers Quadio set after reading the enthusiastic reviews on this site. Was pleased it was in stock and received an e-mail on 9/19/2020 saying the order had shipped via UPS 3 Day Select and was provided a tracking number and link to the UPS tracking site. Great! BUT every time I check the tracking site, it says the number I have is not in their system and they have no information on it. Wrote to Rhino and they responded UPS is delayed and to keep checking which I have and it still does not register as a UPS valid tracking number! Anybody else run into anything like this?? I am anxious to get and listen to these discs and it is already 9/27 - - so much for 3 Day Select!

Unless u paid extra for 3 day delivery there really is NO 3 day delivery...it took like 14 days to arrive cuz that tracking no is BS...they hand over to post office

Well, my 'nightmare' began on August 4th when I placed an order with RHINO........and NEVER received it nor was my credit card charged. So I ordered again and received a confirmation from them that it was OUT OF STOCK and a few days later did receive confirmation that it was shipped via 3 day service.

At this point, whenever it comes....IT COMES. What's another few days in the grand scheme of things?

Well, my 'nightmare' began on August 4th when I placed an order with RHINO........and NEVER received it nor was my credit card charged. So I ordered again and received a confirmation from them that it was OUT OF STOCK and a few days later did receive confirmation that it was shipped via 3 day service.

At this point, whenever it comes....IT COMES. What's another few days in the grand scheme of things?

Its truly worth the wait...but yeah EVERYONE has experienced delays on receiving this one...has also been delays on that recent Fleetwood Mac stereo set from rhino as well
Paitence

Its truly worth the wait...but yeah EVERYONE has experienced delays on receiving this one...has also been delays on that recent Fleetwood Mac stereo set from rhino as well
Paitence

Yeah, pre~ordered that FM Rhino set but from ImportCD....not RHINO.

I guess as others have pointed out, we ARE in the midst of a pandemic which for ALL intents and purposes is NOT going away and almost every website, including CDJapan, alludes to the 'bitter' fact there WILL BE DELAYS!

That once simplistic phrase BACK TO NORMAL has now become an OXYMORON!

Last edited:
Yeah, pre~ordered that FM Rhino set but from ImportCD....not RHINO.

I guess as others have pointed out, we ARE in the midst of a pandemic which for ALL intensive purposes is NOT going away and almost every website, including CDJapan, alludes to the 'bitter' fact there WILL BE DELAYS!

That once simplistic phrase BACK TO NORMAL has now become an OXYMORON!

Im not sure anything will ever be back to "normal "
Im depressed n very worried...if it weren't for U guys the music n this forum i think id have taken a gun to my own head by now :(

Ttyl

Im not sure anything will ever be back to "normal "
Im depressed n very worried...if it weren't for U guys the music n this forum i think id have taken a gun to my own head by now :(

Ttyl

Don't EVEN joke about that but I hear ya! I feel the same way about the FORUM which restores sanity and avoids politics/religion [as it SHOULD] so at least with all the bad things going on in the world, 2020 has, ultimately, been a grand year for SURROUND.

Let's be grateful for SMALL things!

Don't EVEN joke about that but I hear ya! I feel the same way about the FORUM which restores sanity and avoids politics/religion [as it SHOULD] so at least with all the bad things going on in the world, 2020 has, ultimately, been a grand year for SURROUND.

Let's be grateful for SMALL things!

Well i hope the neighbors like deep purple n elton john cuz ive just been ROCKIN the WALLS...cranking it LOUD today
So as long as the po poo don't come a knockin n theirs weed in house itll be alright :)

Yea it sucks living in a bubble of one

Well i hope the neighbors like deep purple n elton john cuz ive just been ROCKIN the WALLS...cranking it LOUD today
So as long as the po poo don't come a knockin n theirs weed in house itll be alright :)

I live ALONE in a bubble of TWO if you count my bitchy feline, Grey Matter and my music runs the gamut from hard rock to classical with those stunningly loud crescendoes but luckily I have wonderful neighbors on all sides who never complain.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine just received hers either Wednesday or Thursday of this past week (she wasn't sure). She ordered two Sundays ago from Rhino. She's in western New Jersey, so it took about ten or eleven days. It's odd some of you are having such issues. And not to make anyone feel bad, she's not really a DB fan but bought it just because she hadn't gotten any new surround stuff lately.

Mine is apparently making its way from Vancouver, BC to Ottawa, Ontario since September 15th. It took 3 days to go from Los Angeles to Vancouver. I hope it gets here this week. Any slower and I might as well have walked it home from Rhino myself. Anyone in Canada get theirs yet?

I too live in a bubble of one and when we were in lockdown I found that Surround music and this forum helped a lot. :)

Speaking about shipping issues, mine is waiting for Australia Post to do something...

Screenshot_2020-09-28-16-29-42-53_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg

Mine is apparently making its way from Vancouver, BC to Ottawa, Ontario since September 15th. It took 3 days to go from Los Angeles to Vancouver. I hope it gets here this week. Any slower and I might as well have walked it home from Rhino myself. Anyone in Canada get theirs yet?
Yeah, I got mine last week from pre-order, I think it was midweek. I deleted the tracking bookmark, so I can't remember exactly when.
I have short term memory problems, cough cough.

Last edited:
Mine took 2 weeks to get here from Vancouver, so you should have it soon.

Back