Dual Disc Show us yer discs! Let's see your DualDiscs!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam is confused! :cool:

:unsure:

I was just messing with him. It's a fake I made up about 7 or 8 years ago. I forget what for. I thought it was for something here but I can't find a thread about it. I remember I spent a lot of time making it look legit. I thought I did a pretty good job if I say so myself. Even got that number right!

Sadly, it's a figment of my imagination. A QQ mirage.

you did a great job! its a beautiful looking forgery!!
i like what goes on in your imagination.. if only it were a real release i'd be all over it! :LOL:

Fabulous FAKE, Jon. You had us ALL fooled except, of course, Sherlock Buckley.

But in doing so, you made Adam do unnecessary research when he could've been Trick or Treating as Freddie Bleu Kruger

freddy_kruger_by_outlaw68-d6slkz9.jpg

haha.. it takes a lot to fool a fool, Ralph! ;)
i know i goof about a lot on here but i'm quite a serious type really and for the things i'm into can get quite intense at times.. eek!! :love:

haha.. it takes a lot to fool a fool, Ralph! ;)
i know i goof about a lot on here but i'm quite a serious type really and for the things i'm into can get quite intense at times.. eek!! :love:

Might I offer a suggestion:

rolled-joint-png-olineherozz-1300.jpg

• The Ultimate Two~Sided Doobie Disco_O Enhanced Stereo ..... guaranteed, you'll be seeing double!

Last edited:
hello everybody!
just a quick QQ shout out if i may! :LOL:

could some plucky members of our throng with looks, brains and charm, who are in possession of the DualDiscs of titles such as Jane's Addiction "Strays", The Donna's, Sheryl Crow "Globe Sessions", any of the Capitol/EMI DualDisc releases (e.g. Crowded House) and any Silverline DualDiscs, please whip out your cameras and take some photos of them for this here thread??

pretty please, with Dolby Atmos on the top!

much quad love,
fb. Xx

I only have four DualDiscs in my collection and they're all by the Talking Heads: More Songs About Buildings And Food, Fear Of Music, Remain In Light & Speaking In Tongues. The very first 5.1/Hi-Rez discs I picked up and I still enjoy them!

that's great!! thanks for the pic,
you've three there i don't have straight away!! :love:

A couple of years ago I just put DualDisc into a eBay search to see what would come up and bought those I thought I'd like and didn't have silly prices,

Edit: Just checked my eBay purchase history and see that I also got P!nk - I'm Not Dead so that's 6 DualDiscs I own.

Last edited:
A couple of years ago I just put DualDisc into a eBay search to see what would come up and bought those I thought I'd like and didn't have silly prices,

Edit: Just checked my eBay purchase history and see that I also got P!nk - I'm Not Dead so that's 6 DualDiscs I own.

solid surround mix on P!nk imho
(by QQ member Thom Cadley)

I just ran a Filter on my Database and I have 16, though I've never managed to get the Joe Perry disc to play as it is seen as a US disc! I must use MakeMKV on it.

View attachment 36409

hi Duncan, i ripped the Joe Perry 5.1 to MCh Flac if you want to save the hassle of doing your copy just drop me a PM.
its got a pretty good surround mix to boot!

Back