Show us your gear!

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

ar surround

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Seems to be a nice set up Sir!
I am so familiar with that Oppo back screen. And great that the pup joins you! There is a place on your QQ profile where you can list all your gear (strictly optional ) and quad legged friends name.

Looking forward to future posts!
Of course we like the dog. The pup looks like @J. PUPSTER ’s old avatar!

riskylogic

Looks like a Classe amp in the rack ? Which model ?
CA 101. My old stereo system consisted of that, a Classe Preamp (CP-35), the Oppo-105, 2 Piegas, plus the two Ruark subwoofers. Everything but the Oppo I bought over 15 years ago. When I moved two years ago I decided to turn it into a surround system by replacing the preamp with the Yamaha receiver, plus five more Piegas - the ones in front are all new, the old ones went to the rear, plus two new ones for the ceiling. There's also a Sony x800m2 in the right side of the cabinet.

cbmmm3

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
CA 101. My old stereo system consisted of that, a Classe Preamp (CP-35), the Oppo-105, 2 Piegas, plus the two Ruark subwoofers. Everything but the Oppo I bought over 15 years ago. When I moved two years ago I decided to turn it into a surround system by replacing the preamp with the Yamaha receiver, plus five more Piegas - the ones in front are all new, the old ones went to the rear, plus two new ones for the ceiling. There's also a Sony x800m2 in the right side of the cabinet.

nice set up riskylogic !!! congrats