Show us your gear!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough remotes - LOL; I baffle and irritate Mrs. Pupster with a myriad of remotes :giggle:

With the way you're ceiling is; looks like you could go Atmos pretty easily (if you were so inclined.)
Ha - and that’s not counting the 3 remotes that were on the coach when the pic was taken!

Not sure if I’m going to take a dip in the Atmos waters yet. I’m more likely to seek purchasing a used pair of MA Silver 8s so my rears and mains match in order to do all these great quad releases justice.

Ha - and that’s not counting the 3 remotes that were on the coach when the pic was taken!

Not sure if I’m going to take a dip in the Atmos waters yet. I’m more likely to seek purchasing a used pair of MA Silver 8s so my rears and mains match in order to do all these great quad releases justice.
I've 4x Monitor Audio Silver RS8 + matching centre so I'd say go for it!

I've 4x Monitor Audio Silver RS8 + matching centre so I'd say go for it!
That’s awesome, Duncan! What do you power them with? I ended up getting the dedicated 5 channel amp because the Yamaha was heating up too much dealing with the Silver 8’s 4 ohm impedance.

That’s awesome, Duncan! What do you power them with? I ended up getting the dedicated 5 channel amp because the Yamaha was heating up too much dealing with the Silver 8’s 4 ohm impedance.
AV Amp is an "Air Studios" Pioneer SC-LX86 with Class-D Power Amps stays cool and sounds nice and neutral to me

Serious long arms for the bench press. For real?
Cool space! Who spots you for the bench press if nobody else goes down there? I also like the guitar and practice amps; they add to the vibe that screams out MAN CAVE(not that @Quad Linda or @Quadgirl couldn't do something similar according to their own interests and tastes)!

Serious long arms for the bench press. For real?
I guess it is right at the limit of my arms!
AV Amp is an "Air Studios" Pioneer SC-LX86 with Class-D Power Amps stays cool and sounds nice and neutral to me
Nice! I love the transparent and neutral nature of the Monitor Audios.
Cool space! Who spots you for the bench press if nobody else goes down there? I also like the guitar and practice amps; they add to the vibe that screams out MAN CAVE(not that @Quad Linda or @Quadgirl couldn't do something similar according to their own interests and tastes)!
Thanks! Unfortunately, no spotters since I'm on my own down in my space lovingly known as "The Dungeon".

Nice! I love the transparent and neutral nature of the Monitor Audios.
They were the closest to the neutral sound I'd heard in a few recording studios, and an important plus was that I could afford them. The other ones I really liked were the B&Ws but the models I liked were way out of my budget - maybe when I retire!

Trying now...

1581468847827.png

Back