Show your set-up.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watsy_73

Here's my modest rig.
Nothing fancy but for the size of room it does the job.
OPPO 203
Sony DN1060
QED Silver Anniversary XT Cables
Monitor Audio Radius speakers.
IMG20190126073711 (Copy).jpg
IMG20190126073752 (Copy).jpg

Aw, thanks. But if your set up pleases you, it's perfect! For now, heh heh...

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

liked the producer's note bit about spousal consultation wrt speaker placement! if i were your wife you'd have full approval to put yer woofers wherever you desire! :smokin

Here's my 2 channel set up.
Who said stereo is dead?
And yes, i still play cassettes, that's how old i am! On a Nakimichi RX-202.View attachment 38050View attachment 38051

Wow...you are killing me:LBI too had a "Nak"...don't know what model it was...it was the bomb(y)..when I saw your post I "fished" out some of my old equipment(which I haven't used in YEARS, but keep it in my bedroom)with all the dust and marks on them...they have traveled across the US with me...

You won't believe how heavy this SUPER VHS JVC machine is...for a VCR....and the second cousin to a "Nak" is a "Mits"...

IMG_3450.JPG
IMG_3452.JPG

On a cold winter's day like today its nice to have the warmth of the hifi to cheer you up. So glad to see some valves there Watsy. This is my PrimaLuna High Power Integrated powering the front channels:
P1010794.JPG

with some Quad Classic monoblocks heating up the rears (fed from the trusty SM Mk1):
P1010799.JPG

That Nak bring back memories , I had an RX-505 for a while (that changeover mechanism is mad isn't it?!)

On a cold winter's day like today its nice to have the warmth of the hifi to cheer you up. So glad to see some valves there Watsy. This is my PrimaLuna High Power Integrated powering the front channels:
View attachment 38056
with some Quad Classic monoblocks heating up the rears (fed from the trusty SM Mk1):
View attachment 38057

That Nak bring back memories , I had an RX-505 for a while (that changeover mechanism is mad isn't it?!)
That's some serious gear!
The Nak mechanism was the clincher for me, it freaks my cat out though :)

Back