Simple Minds Street Fighting Years box set in the works

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
SDE has confirmed that a box set for Simple Minds' Street Fighting Years is forthcoming. No info yet regarding content, but fingers crossed that there will be a 5.1 mix, that would hopefully also be available on a stand-alone disc.

sfy_box-480x404.jpg

If it comes I hope it's relatively cheap one. An okay Simple Minds record but a real step down from their "glory years" imho. I'd rather they go backwards and do a set of Sons & Fascination/Sister Feelings Call.

Or maybe a better idea - a small box of "the Early Years" stuff covering everything up to the bigger selling stuff....5.1 of whatever they can do....Reel to Real Cacophony would be great in surround.

If it comes I hope it's relatively cheap one. An okay Simple Minds record but a real step down from their "glory years" imho. I'd rather they go backwards and do a set of Sons & Fascination/Sister Feelings Call.

Or maybe a better idea - a small box of "the Early Years" stuff covering everything up to the bigger selling stuff....5.1 of whatever they can do....Reel to Real Cacophony would be great in surround.
Love Song rocks. Some spacey stuff there too....

1st CD release 1985. Japan for UK
IMG_20191226_152005.jpg

no 5.1 = no sale, not at that price and weak content.

Isn't this year the anniversary for Sons & Fascination/Sister Feelings Call"? C'mon guys....do the right thing with that one!

Back