Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in the countryside, in this county, it's legal to use a firearm until midnight. Doesn't matter if it's one person or 100 all shooting at one target in one location.
People have died confronting those who like to shoot their guns at night and disturb others, drinking and carrying on.
The last thing I'm going to do is take a gun and confront someone that is not on my property.
A lady and her Daughter live up there, and the Daughter has two little boys. I suspect the shooter is the Daddy come to pay a "visit" and spends all his time with his firearms instead.
It's a sad world.

outside our front window this morning.

Purple Rain

purpleoutside.jpg

Woke up this morning with light in my eyes
And then realized it was still dark outside
It was a light coming down from the sky
I don't know who or why
This was one of the songs my two friends and I were using to learn how to play basic drums (along with the Turtle's "You Baby" and "Your Maw Said You Cried") back then. Well. at least two of us, anyway. Jerry and I did OK but Ron just could NOT learn how to hit the snare on the off-beat. We tried to show him how but he always fell back into hitting on the beat. We gave up.

Doug

Another random question.

Somewhere in my DVD collection, I have a movie about World War II that contains the following lines:

"You captured six German soldiers with your what?"
"With my mine detector."

I have been going through my movies with no luck. And a website for finding movie lines gave me a movie title I don't have.

Back