Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do love funny shop names,
in Glasgow we a Coffee Shop called Java The Hutt, a Solicitors called Roland Butter, a Chinese Takeaway for some reason called Chili & Chips and my favourite Furniture Shop; Sofa King as they say "We stock a Range of Beds and Occasional Furniture. All With The Famous Sofa King Cheap Prices and Quick Delivery"

80652CCF-F01A-4469-835A-B5D0B9535ADA.jpeg

My breakfast view today.

Wow, beautiful view there! I heard the mission got scrubbed today. Hope its back on soon for y'all.
Yeah, the cryo bleeder valve in engine 3 malfunctioned. NASA engineering will likely know when the next launch attempt is after analysis today. If it can get fixed on the pad, it could be Friday or Monday. If it needs to be rolled back, I'd assume the late September or October launch windows. I did get some great shots though. #Artemis

Attachments

• 4D5427EF-9DFA-4348-8293-44EAB877BCD0.jpeg
    4D5427EF-9DFA-4348-8293-44EAB877BCD0.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 109CEEB5-684B-43BB-A45A-7DAFE98CEA1F.jpeg
    109CEEB5-684B-43BB-A45A-7DAFE98CEA1F.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, the cryo bleeder valve in engine 3 malfunctioned. NASA engineering will likely know when the next launch attempt is after analysis today. If it can get fixed on the pad, it could be Friday or Monday. If it needs to be rolled back, I'd assume the late September or October launch windows. I did get some great shots though. #Artemis
Trying to figure out why these pix so blurry, compared to the originals. If you open them, they are better, but the originals are fine.

On my way back to Kennedy. Fingers crossed.

I do love funny shop names,
in Glasgow we a Coffee Shop called Java The Hutt, a Solicitors called Roland Butter, a Chinese Takeaway for some reason called Chili & Chips and my favourite Furniture Shop; Sofa King as they say "We stock a Range of Beds and Occasional Furniture. All With The Famous Sofa King Cheap Prices and Quick Delivery"
How about a bicycle shop called "Blood, Sweat & Gears"

How about a bicycle shop called "Blood, Sweat & Gears"
I've been all over the US for work.

I had lunch at a fish and chips place called A Salt and Battery. The name was so bad I had to try.

In northern VA, we had a pizza joint called Cheesus Crust.

The second didn't last long.

And in Tahlequa, OK... There is a place called Sam & Ella's Chicken Palace (say it fast). It's a pizza joint.

Oh, and there was a sister restaurant called Ernie Coli's, but supposedly it closed due to people getting food poisoning. Missed that one, but the locals tell the tale.

I swear, I'm NOT making this up. I wish I was.

When I get home, I'll send a pic of the Sam and Ella's shirt. I should have picked up shirts for the rest.

I love funny business names:
- Costley Property Management (the guy's name)
- We Curl Up and Dye (hair salon)
- Waste Away (trash collectors)
- The Wizard of Ooze and the Poo Poo Wagon (septic tank service)
- Stuff-a-Spud (diner)
- AAAAAA Bail Bonds
- A Royal Flush Septic Service
- Fusion Stump Removal
- Abracadabra Graphics
- Scallywag Designs
- A-Chord Music Studio
- Perfect Auto (used cars)
- Perfect Collision
- Precision Collision
- Ideal Collision
- Landmark Collision
- Royal Collision
- Long Funeral Service
- Dr I Ball Optometry
- I Fell Metal Recycling
- Bear Hardware
- Bland Autos
- Robinson's Rabbitry and Worm Ranch
- Virtual Realtor
- Chinese Dine-In-OPEN-Take-Out Restaurant
- Grab-n-Go (convenience store)
- Eat - The Clock (restaurant)
- Bob's First Chance - Bob's Last Chance (gasoline - go other way, signs on other store)
- Forkey's Restaurant
- Kum-Back-Inn
- Take-It Apartments
- Chocolate Moose (ice cream)
- POW Pest Control
- Miracle Psychology (doctor's name)
- Just Add Water Boats
- Jesus is Lord Garage and Salvage
- Sherlock Homes (property inspector)
- Soak It and Eat It - donuts
- Happy Thai (restaurant)
- Auto Heaven (junkyard)