Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a couple - or three - Boulevard Brewing's The Calling brews some really REALLY spicey chili - and the Chiefs on TV and you'll be fine real soon. In other words, take it easy. Get well soon !
So uh, Boulevard beer makes out your way? I've never heard of The Calling & even as a local Boulevard fan it's hard to keep up with variations. I tend to gravitate towards Unfiltered Wheat for casual gulping, or Bourbon Barrel Quad for more involvement. However I will check this Calling brew. Maybe cast a few drops on the TV like Holy Water and bless the Chiefs game. Worth a try.

Last edited:
FOX News Live is forecasting 24" of rain for my area (Daytona) from Hurricane Ian
Good Lord & your on the far side of the peninsula. What preparations are you taking? Staying home & toughing it out? Good luck & let us know how it goes. That is if you still have internet or cell. 😬

WOW, SW, you certainly did go through the wringer! Which should remind ALL of us to get our Flu and Pneumonia shots pronto and even that newly released COVID shot which is said to ward off those 'latest' strands of the disease.

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto will still be there when you're ready for your Orlando getaway! And if you hear something flying overhead it ain't your ATMOS speakers but rather TINKERBELL 🧚‍♂️ reminding you to take your Vitamin C

R.336d79bdfe86817888c4401209fe9f40
Yaaasss big fan of vaccines. I am vigilant about staying UTD on everything including pneumonia. As I learned the other night the P vaccine only gives about 80% protection against the most aggressive strains, the ones that get you on a ventilator. Then there's approximately another 100 that vaxxing does no good against.

Last edited:
The weather in KC today is absolutely perfect as well. Such nice weather I should be working in the yard but maybe later this week.

Haha another egg nog fan? I love it too. But I could down a big container single handed in 24 hrs. So I have to be careful. In that respect I find 50/50 with rum or vodka cuts down the fat & cholesterol.
Get better quick , man! Un abrazo!

So uh, Boulevard beer makes out your way? I've never heard of The Calling & even as a local Boulevard fan it's hard to keep up with variations. I tend to gravitate towards Unfiltered Wheat for casual gulping, or Bourbon Barrel Quad for more involvement. However I will check this Calling brew. Maybe cast a few drops on the TV like Holy Water and bless the Chiefs game. Worth a try.

yes - the local Kalamazoo distributor provides us with some KC brewskis. As far as blessing your Chiefs with beer, hey 'any port in a storm' as I always say !

Our sincere hearts go out to our many QQ family members who reside in storm ridden Florida and we wish you all a speedy recovery

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/live-blog/hurricane-ian-live-updates-rcna49927
All I can think of living in FL is @Sal1950 & @mlrocker . Don't know where Sal lives but rocker is in Daytona, part of Volusia County. It is on the upper right of this map showing 100% power outage:

https://poweroutage.us/area/state/florida
It might be a while for us to hear from these guys but I hope the very best for their safety as well.

Last edited:
Elon’s at it again.
I’m thinkin’ he should get his Tesla autonomous driving dialed in before putting out “catgirl” sex partner robots. The imagery just thinking about the potential mishaps in that scenario, are truly horrifying :whistle:

https://www.reuters.com/technology/...w-tesla-face-with-humanoid-robots-2022-09-20/
Oh, if you're an assembly line worker, I'm thinkin' Elon's serious about this (I actually had no idea :oops:) soooo... maybe some retraining should be in your plans... PDQ!

Check out the video where the reveal is at about the 21 min. mark.

https://www.engadget.com/tesla-debuts-optimus-humanoid-service-robot-ai-day-2022-012054385.html

Elon’s at it again.
I’m thinkin’ he should get his Tesla autonomous driving dialed in before putting out “catgirl” sex partner robots. The imagery just thinking about the potential mishaps in that scenario, are truly horrifying :whistle:
It will never happen. Self-crashing cars will be ubiquitous until they are banned.

“Self-crashing cars.” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They seem to keep doing it.
  • Self-driving cars stop when they can't figure out a situation. One stopped right in front of a semi moving at highway speed.
  • A self-driving car tried to "keep right" on a diverging diamond interchange.
  • A self-driving car killed a woman walking her bike across the street.
  • A self-driving car crashed into a mirror-reflective semitrailer, thinking it was the sky.
  • A self-driving car obeyed the reflection of a cross-street traffic light in a bus window.
  • A self-driving car didn't know what to do to avoid hitting a car that turned left in front of it. It hit it, then turned over.
  • A self-driving car dodged into the next lane to avoid an obstacle in the road and was struck by a bus it veered into the path of.
  • A self-driving car could fail in a way that keeps it driving with the controls set as they were when a nearby lightning strike occurs.
  • Some self-driving cars choose the smallest object to hit when a crash is unavoidable. That smallest object could be a pedestrian - or a child among widely scattered pedestrians.
  • A self-driving car drove into a glass window thinking the reflection in it was the road.
  • A self-driving car entered a cycle trail.
  • A self-driving car disobeyed a ONE WAY sign and turned the wrong way.
  • A self-driving car went the wrong way on a one-way street because an illegally parked truck hid the ONE WAY sign.
  • A self-driving car could not tell which part of the desert was the road. Tire tracks were not interpreted as the road.
  • self-driving car went off the road in snow.
  • A self-driving car was confused by multiple markings on the road left by construction activities and followed the wrong ones.
  • A self-driving car was confused by the lack of markings showing the edge of the road and entered a parking area at speed. The parking area had continuous paved access to the road along the entire property frontage. The car could not see the color difference.
  • Someone made an image that so confuses a self-driving car that it will crash while trying to figure out what it is seeing in the image.

Back