Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be vacationing in Barcelona in July. I want to eat at a really good local restaurant but the internet is completely useless for finding something authentically good and not a tourist trap. Can anyone on here recommend anything local and good in Barcelona? It does not have to be fancy, just good authentic Spanish food. Thanks!

1686268792624.png

Sometimes I wonder if there's such a thing as TOO much dynamic range...
The quiet bit (at the beginning) is what you're supposed to set as a comfortable listening level...
"Mr. Afternoon, why aren't you routing that extra oomph to the LFE?"
I hate the LFE. I'm a 5.0 man now. Digital's got more than enough headroom.

:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 92503

The quiet bit (at the beginning) is what you're supposed to set as a comfortable listening level...

If the range exceeds the limits of painful and inaudible, it might have too much dynamic range. Very few of us have really silent spaces, and more and more of us have our own biological range reduction (tinnitus).

But maybe that’s why God invented the volume control!

Definitely!

(y) I'm a member of 'The Silent Majority' who simply loves 'The Silent LFE.'
...... whats an LFE? :devilish: LFE

I'm in the silent majority/minority, I have 4 floorstanders, but the lowest frequency reproducible is set by the longest diagonal in a room (eigen vector), in my room that is around 30Hz.

View attachment 92503

The bombs in Roger Waters - The Wall bluray come on so strong that I'm going to blow up the sub anyway.

Back