"Sinatra At The Sands with Count Basie and his orchestra" being re-released on SACD?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Found the below scan of a Stereo Sound Disc Catalogue off of a Facebook page from a Hong Kong music retailer....

49126240647_78a44bb28d_b.jpg

Stereo Sound is a Japanese audiophile quarterly magazine the size of a phone book (remember those?) In recent years, Stereo Sound has licensed music from the Japanese divisions of major labels for release on LP and SACD. I can't read Japanese, but can decipher enough that it says it's coming in late December.

Found the below scan of a Stereo Sound Disc Catalogue off of a Facebook page from a Hong Kong music retailer....

49126240647_78a44bb28d_b.jpg

Stereo Sound is a Japanese audiophile quarterly magazine the size of a phone book (remember those?) In recent years, Stereo Sound has licensed music from the Japanese divisions of major labels for release on LP and SACD. I can't read Japanese, but can decipher enough that it says it's coming in late December.

I was researching the Barbara Bobino 67 RBCD ......Sung exclusivey in French: Samples @ Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bobino-1967-...bino+1957&qid=1574753202&s=music&sr=1-2-fkmr1

Back