• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Sly & the Family Stone Greatest Hits - 4.0 Multichannel SACD (October 2015)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Besides "Loggins & Messina", looks like another Quadraphonic SACD release from Audio Fidelity in September will be "Sly & the Family Stone Greatest Hits"!

It's already available to preorder from amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Greates-Hits-Sly-Family-Stone/dp/B0130HWDFO/

Now I've put this in the Rumors section simply because there's no direct confirmation yet that this release will be a Quadraphonic SACD, but since this album was mixed and released in Quad back in the day, I'd say given AF and Sony's track record, Hope Springs Eternal once again! :) :banana: :cool: (y) :music

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Damn.....I hope so...I'd be all over this one...and the L & Messina....

Simon A

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
This is stupendous news! I really hope we get the Quad mixes for this bad boy.

Snood

Staff member
Woooooooo Hooooooooooooooo gonna take Snooooooooooooooooooody higher :banana:

Which L&M release tho??

Awesome news RT - Thank You :snoodhug:

Circular Vibes

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
I so want this. My LP is almost as worn as Dark Side. Go figger that the two most worn LP's in my collection are quads! I still love them among all the crackle though.