Snood has a new member to the family - Snood so proud \o/

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snood you're a good man taking care of your Mother......that says a lot about you.
Happy Holidays.
Ah the snood is the man. His Brother is a ass hat and makes him take care of mamma snood alone. I raised my two sons alone after the mom left they were 3-5, so I know what it's like, you give up just about everything, for your family, but! Karma is what it is! And it's real. I know .Snood has his coming and so does his Brother.

Damn!! If you lived in California, you would need some major anchor bolts for when the ground begins to shake rattle and roll. o_O

Got it anchored to the studs :LB

Don't want to pigeon hole you Snood but that is a serious wood you got going on there....:)

Ummmm yeah :unsure:Very sturdy hard wood too :SB:LB:SB Snood got the joke & Snood make another :LB

Got it anchored to the studs :LB

Ummmm yeah :unsure:Very sturdy hard wood too :SB:LB:SB Snood got the joke & Snood make another :LB

alps-penis.jpg

WELCOME TO SNOODVILLE in the GOOD OLE U S of A

Funny+advice+for+MEN+eating+banana.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Nooooo what have we done :giggle:

You have your very own GOOGLE page:

1. You can buy Snood! | Page 2 | QuadraphonicQuad
    https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/you-can...
    With a delightful Banana Souffle from the luxurious Snoodville Spa and Grille where you can get a rub .. and grub! And on the 13th Day of Snoodmas, Snood got his NEW: 5.1 Speaker System, with, ironically, a dancin' banana. Yo, Bitch, I got the sweet spot To which Snood replied: Kooooooo
    New Members Only!! (Members who have never posted) | Page ...Oct 21, 2018OPPO 105D and 203 for sale | QuadraphonicQuadSep 13, 2018Sony UBP-X800 4K/SACD/DVD-A Player: Who Has Lowest Price ...Aug 04, 2018New Oppo 203 Owners Thread | QuadraphonicQuadJun 17, 2018
    See more results
And NOT to worry, Snood. A little UPRIGHT humor never hurt anyone!

ARX1nMd.jpg

5jytVOU.jpg

sH8RkEH.jpg

AKvb56b.jpg

Yaaaay Me!!!! 7'1" long 5'8" tall - all wood custom made and heavy - Found it on a neighborhood Site/App called Nextdoor which links local neighborhoods for stuff like garage sales, selling, or whatever - every so often something koo comes up - Saw this and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaa:eek:. Snood been looking at IKEA for shelving but between the shelves Would need and shipping was like close to 500. This thing is even bigger than those 2 shelves from IKEA me was looking at and half the cost. It was in a neighborhood near the airport only 30 minute jaunt. Guy wanted 250.....went over looked out was like woah :eek::eek::eek: offered 220 he said OK :LB. He said his uncle who is a carpenter made it for him for 400 dollars quite a few years ago. The guy Snood bought it from collected mainly Salsa cds.

Know a guy lives on next street that does deliveries and pickups with his truck. Paid him 25 bux to help haul to my place - tipped him 20. :dance

This thing is a beast - every time Snood look at it, it looks like it is getting bigger lol

Each mini section is 20 inches x 4 on each row , the bottom section fits Blurays

CDs will fit with about half inch room above to be able to stick a finger in to grab. Will fit 1800 cds plus another row of DVD/Blurays - and that is about 1/3 to 1/4 of what me have CD wise. Plan on adding an extra row up top also.

Snood so proud - might even sleep next to it:SB:sleep::SB

Sorry for the mess on the couch, was still working on the wall and carpet - Deciding which way to anchor it
Did you fill it up yet?

Back