Snood has a new member to the family - Snood so proud \o/

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sweeeeet. I've been wanting to build out one wall of the HT/Living Room but so far just keep building cd racks about 4 foot high. I did find a very tall bookshelf recently to stave off my shop time in winter (no heat inna shop) but still wanna do built ins eventually.
I finally boxed up all of my stereo cd's to make room, as well.

But i aspire to achieve shelving greatness like the Snoods, one day!

Did they sell foot long hot dogs?
Nathan's hot dogs. That used to be the only ones my wife would buy. Then she stopped eating them so I went back to Ball Park bun size all beef. Kosher is cool but not necessary for me.
(Off topic)
There was a place back home (Lakeland, FL) that opened up sometime in the (I wanna say late 60's?) that cooked hot dogs in beer. They had like a 1890's decoration motif inside. My Mom and I stopped there once but danged if I can remember beyond that. Supposedly they were a chain but never saw another one.

Hot Dogs? LMAO!! You just never know where these threads will take you, do you?
I heard that......
An innocent discussion about Snood's nice media rack Transmorgrifies:
Man rule #392 - Banana munching
Woodies
Foot long hot dogs
Now I see why you are buying yourself X- Mass gifts
Because you know you've been naughty so nothing from Santa.

Why go to any other forum when there is at least 4 times the fun here? I "belong" to a few other forums mostly for info or downloads but post here more often and get so much more rewarding conversations here. Even those we might disagree on for a few things don't distract us from the music and the fun. We find the common interest and leave the rest behind.

Back