• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: miniDSP nanoAVR HD, new never used

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD...

A nanoAVR HD is a stand alone 8 channel DSP processor. It allows for two HDMI inputs and one HDMI output. It offers 10 bands of parametric EQ for each channel. It can switch between inputs and between stored configurations. It can be used in conjunction with REW (Room EQ Wizard) and a mic to perform room correction.
This is a well regarded piece of equipment. Kal Rubinson of Stereophile reviewed it here. It spent time on the recommended components list.

See the device description here

This is new and has never been used. It comes with the remote and all accessories in the original factory packaging. It was opened just to take photos in anticipation of a sale on eBay. I thought I'd offer it here first. In a few days it will be posted to eBay.

After purchase, I went in a different direction for room correction, so I never used it. Its been sitting around long enough. It will need to have its software loaded. I have that download and will supply that via email. You can get a users manual and more information from the miniDSP site. This is a legacy product and no longer in production. I believe I paid $250 when new. I'll sell it for $120 shipped anywhere in the USA. International buyers just pay for the additional shipping charges.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Back