• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold ### Price Drop On Sansui QSD-1 ### Sold

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

guitarcoach1

Item has sold. Thanks.

Well, despite the nice replies from Cai Campbell and Quadanasazilands (thanks guys!) encouraging someone to jump on this offer to sell my QSD-1, I haven't had a single bite. Zip. Nada. So, why has this stunning QSD-1 not sold? Which of the following explains it?

1. The seller is too darn greedy.
2. The seller don't know diddley 'bout selling.
3. The World Series is too good.
4. All of the above.

I'm going with number 4. So, here's my revised offer:

- Sansui QSD-1 $600
- Absolutely Mint
- In original box with all packing materials.
- Includes user's manual, warranty card, schematics etc.
- Buyer pays shipping from San Francisco Bay Area.
- Cash, check or money order. Item ships after check clears.

You folks know the QSD-1 as one of the best and most sought after quad decoders of all time, and these have sold for much more. Also, this one is in such great shape! It's even wrapped in the original plastic bag. You will think you just picked it up at the store. The idea of selling my QSD-1 to a member of your quad community is really appealing and going to ebay seems like such a hassle. So, what say ya? Email your offer right now before this item goes away for good. Thanks!
[email protected]

Wow, I'd jump on this if I didn't already own one. I have everything listed minus the original box... that would be nice to have... but not nice enought to buy a second unit.

This sounds like a great deal! The QSD-1 can't be beat!

I to am only missing the box. Jump on this boyz! These things are a finite resource!! Thanx to guitarcoach for making it availible to the group first!!!!

Dave

If I was working I'd get it.

Company laid off over 2,000.... jobs went overseas.... same story that has hit millions of Americans the last 20 years.

Sigh.....

Done with school in another year. Once I'm working again if anyone has one to offer I'll be a ready buyer!!!!!

Back