• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some Listings, But Specifically Djabe

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyStatic

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Hi all - I'm putting a bunch of stuff up on eBay but am happy to pull those and go direct with anyone here who might be interested; easier to just put all the details up on there. However, I thought I'd put this here because one thing I'm selling is a pretty comprehensive Djabe collection of DVDs with 5.1 mixes, and I'm not thinking many folks on eBay are going to even know what that is. Happy to DM with you if there's interest on this or anything else, as I'm also cleaning house a bit right now.

(UPDATE: Djabe is gone—to one of us—but I'm happy to work with any QQers off of eBay if there's anything else I list that you're interested in. I've got a bunch of stuff coming up from a close friend's collection that I inherited—once I sort through a bunch of it, I'm going to have some monster collections of music DVDs and Blu-Rays, I'm pretty sure).

Last edited:
Back