• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(Son of) Collection MC classical SACDs for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal Rubinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
With apologies to those who may consider this inappropriate, I am looking to sell a collection of classical SACDs in bulk. I have just sold the house where that collection and a small MCH system were used and I am in the process of emptying it out.

I am scanning them now to offer a listing but that's not yet ready. However, if you are interested in a collection of 600-1000 (estimated) SACDs (>90% classical), please contact me by PM. Thanks.

I now have a (semi)full list of 1010 recordings (not just discs). I say that because there are probably 50 or so that would not scan or be located by the program. Mostly SACD but with other Hi-Rez discs and about 90% classical. If any one is seriously interested in buying the entire collection at a bargain basement price, I can send a link to the listing. I do not want it posted in public. For pickup in CT or, possibly, NYC.

Kal

Back